Services pvt ltd

Services pvt ltd Pay & Benefits reviews

India31 reviews

Clear
3.8Pay & Benefits

Good organisation for fresher and experienced.

Good learning opportunities. 9 hours fixed work time. Salary on time. Friendly organisation,women friendly. Decent incentive structure. Easy interview process.

Good

Good company, supportive management and location is excellent, accessible by road and rail, enough space to accommodate more than 50 people. Reliable management.

Pros

Somewhat secure

Cons

Salary and benefits not very good

Services pvt ltd insights

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Worked as Executive in Accounts a

I am rajalakshmi in need is a very good job searching portal I got the mail a cause from the end it job portal it's very good good job portal and easy to find the all jobs

Good working place

I have 1 year experience in Heart Beat Medical center.I have learnt Coding, Billing, Submission and Pre-Authorization Approval.8 hours working only there is no more extra woring hours , its good for Employees.

Review of work

work is good and but held on one person internal politics one project no enthusiasm of work good leaves good knowledge small office good salary salary on time

mis and data base

*9 to 5.30 *i learned ms office and also bill prblems *management is very much supported me *my co-workers are very much supported me and friendly me * my most enjoyable day in this job is i and my co-workers and totally staff very enjoyed a lot in my manager sir birthday celebrations......

Pros

free luchs

Cons

short and long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Services pvt ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Services pvt ltd