Services pvt ltd

India31 reviews

Clear
3.8Pay & Benefits

About Company

One of the best startup I have worked. Culture was good but the politics done by senior level employees are very harsh. So these type of work need early.

Very good company

Very good company which i have worked in Vainquere corporate service pvt ltd and friendly atmosphere and all candidates work as a team. The work was simple and able to do it within some weeks.

Good

Good company, supportive management and location is excellent, accessible by road and rail, enough space to accommodate more than 50 people. Reliable management.

Pros

Somewhat secure

Cons

Salary and benefits not very good

Good company to start your career

It is a good organization to start your career and settled down. The environment is too good for a corporate office and the people are too helpful and supportive.

lot of things to learn here

this company is very useful to freshers to get knowledge about their roles. i looking for another step for new change. i want to enter another company to providing my skills and learn what ever i want.

No Concept of work-life balance

The company is not a big believer of work-life balance. Employees are forced to work post scheduled hours, and also work for 7 days a week. The company i also a very poor pay master, and the increment process is not impressive.

Pros

scope of learning

Cons

long working hours, poor management

A very good Company to work

A very good company to work Employees are secure and good supportive in company. There are so many facilities will be provided by the company, Good Environment and freedom to work and learn.

Pros

Cons

We need to stretch some time based on work

good

Environment of company good. management of the company friendly and. leads of company very helpful and learn how to work with team. over all amazing environment.

being independent and responsible makes more comfortable and answerable. confident of handling the office administration. At times we get to face new things from which we learn and it becomes experience for our future.

mis and data base

*9 to 5.30 *i learned ms office and also bill prblems *management is very much supported me *my co-workers are very much supported me and friendly me * my most enjoyable day in this job is i and my co-workers and totally staff very enjoyed a lot in my manager sir birthday celebrations......

Pros

free luchs

Cons

short and long hours

Consideration for employees & family

Excellent working atmosphere and we have a proper work life balance in this organisation.I am very lucky to be part of this organisation.Coworkers support eachother as if inside a family.The hardest part of job is manamgement of available funds.

Pros

Healthy atmosphere of work, Consideration for all

Cons

Nil

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Services pvt ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Services pvt ltd
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?