Settling Abroad Services Pvt. Ltd.

Settling Abroad Services Pvt. Ltd. Employee Reviews

Very coprative staff

Office staff is very helpful and office environment is very god office rules regulations are very god as well as am comfortable at work with the help of senior sport

Pros

Flexiable lunch time

Cons

Attend meeting

Very good environment here..... Such a nice staff very corporative

Very nice environment here...... Good staff nd I really like to working here.. M suggest to u if u want to work in immigration industry then u hav to choose this company....

Pros

Good place for experience

Cons

Miss opportunity

Good experience

I joined this organisation as a fresher but I gained good experience in immigration line and develop my skills in verious ways . So I suggest to people to join this organisation .

Pros

Helpfull

Cons

Busy busy

Good place to work. Friendly Environment.

Joined a week ago very goods environment to work... helping co-workers. Teach everything about work very patiently.Good association for enhancing knowledge.

Pros

Flexible timings.

Professional environment

I am satisfied with my experience in this company because staff is very helpful and corporative as well as getting salary on time so this is the reason i do not want to left this organisation

Pros

Very helpful

Cons

Best place to work for quality employees

Overall experience is very good. Good ambience friendly and cooperative staff. I definitely refer this place for people who want good working environment.

Pros

Near to every place

Cons

Miss guidance

Good place for fresher to enchance knowledge

At this pandmic time fresher face problem to get job if you have capability ,than they trained you and provide a good start for your career . Am happy to work here.

Pros

Good time

Cons

Settling on chair for long time

Perrfessional environment

This is the place where u can learn perssional skills as well as you can earn good money. Additionally, grap good konwledge for better opportunities.

Pros

Flexible working

Cons

Working hour

Productive work place

M very much excited to work over there this is the best company where everyone is very friendly and helpful,and always work like a team member . workplace also very good no negative wibes in the organisation.

Good experience

As per job duties I enjoyed my work as well as enviorment is so good. So I must recommend this company for avail job oppournity so that u can understand the immigration work .

Not good not bad

You have to go for job opportunity for learning so many new things and creat your value &grap good experience from them and learn how to do work perfessionly.

Work place, enhance your communication skills. Good management. every employees birthday are celebrated.A lot more to learn and grab knowledge about immigration services, Good incentives according to your performance, makes you learn punctuality.

Pros

Incentive

Productive workplace

Want to share my experiencewith SAS PVT. LTD, MOHALI. I have a great time to work with this company. I learnt many things. Very supportive staff and managment.

Pros

Problem solving

which help me personal and professional experience

.i want to share my experience with settling abroad services. when i was join here as a counselor.i am working as a senior visa counselor.all management team as well as all staff very cooperative.i learn have lot of things here.which help me personal and professional experience

No fun to work

This place is for those who just want more responsibilities every day. There is no proper designation of tasks among employees in same profile. It is a good place to learn but I wish management and overall office atmosphere could be better.

Pathetic experience

I would say that everyone there pretends to be really sweet and really cooperative but no one is cooperative there. The atmosphere of the company was not good,they will all pretend that they are really busy but they are not. Management of the company is totally pathetic.

They all pretend that they are very busy but actually they are not

They posted job vacancies and mentioned salary package hikes but when you go for interview they will take many rounds and last they will convince you that you do not have good knowledge and the company has to train you. We cannot pay you according to your expectations. They pay you less than what you were getting from the previous company.

not bad

i worked there as a visa counselor & i had enjoyed a lot also , i learned so many things which improves my skills and professionalism in work , but i didnt like the atmosphere of company as there is no effective management and there is no job security also.

Pros

good incentive plan

Cons

poor management

the hardest part of the job

No rewards for performance Bad management no leaves are allowed 7 days working no socialization with other employees no incentives harsh behaviour political environment

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

no rewards

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Settling Abroad Services Pvt. Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Settling Abroad Services Pvt. Ltd. Reviews by Location

• Settling Abroad Services Pvt. Ltd.