Sevenhills Hospital

Sevenhills Hospital Employee Reviews

Satisfactory and resourceful

The company provided a good work environment and the job was quite satisfying.It contributed a lot my knowledge and improved my skills in nursing.The coworkers were so helpful for handling the hectic days and fill the gap in my knowledge.The management offered a reasonable pay but there was some delay in the payment.Overall it provided me confidence and improved my knowledge and skill.

Pros

Free accomodation facility

Cons

No fixed for payment

Paperless systems.

Enjoyed and learnt alot of things . Good climate in hospital . Management was good Extra curricular activities Paperless systems. And was close to my Residential

Great Learning Experience

Long working hours. But a great place to learn with the support of senior doctors. Got full support from the management, but night shifts were the toughest part. Dealing with various types of patients was the most learning experience.

good for experience when one is fresher.

Overall good experience. Little hard to manage with materials and medicines. One should know how to arrange anything as soon as possible in order to the patients need. And keep the counts of materials and drugs and maintain those properly in register.....

funplace

nice job ...great place lot can be learned great doctors slow growth in this field. as per as my experience for working point of view its an average and for treatment point of view its great.

Pros

great exposure

Cons

no free lunches, less salary more work

awesome place to learn and grow

It was one of the best experience i ever had in working environment . there was too many things to learn. I enhanced my communication skills during that period and also learn toom amny things about management of tasks. Also gained good knowledge in priority setting. Since now being in Mechanical engineering now I find that knowledge very helpful.

Hectic work

Sevenhills hospital is one of the biggest hospitals of India. There is lot of work for nephrology. There is lack of Manpower. Good co workers. Learned a lot from this place.

Nice Place to work. Nice People. Handling the Operator department , them a jump to Appoinment desk Helped me learn new things. Management is good enough , Even the co- staffs are of friendly nature . They always have an helping hand in all our difficulties. The job is quite challenging , by handling the continuous call flow at the appointment desk.

Pros

Friendly environment

Cons

Long Working Hours

A place to learn a lot and give feedbacks.

Work is hectic and never ending . Learned a lot and gained very valuable life experiences Management is through trial and error. Still an upcoming hospital so challenges are expected. Co-workers friendly and hard working. Managing work/life balance as the job is very demanding. Meeting every 2 hrs deadline set up for different tasks.

Pros

Giving feedbacks and scope for implementing strategies to improve work.

Cons

Long hours and lack of SOPs.

Good environment and opportunity

Started with my MBA internship and then got the job there, My work term with them has been interesting and worth.

Pros

free health check up

Cons

late working hours with no benefits

Grievance handling and Increasing Patient / Customer Satisfaction.

My day starts with making daily reports including, patient outstanding, bed transfers, reviewing approximately 200 customer feedbacks and taking necessary actions.As the day progresses, have to make daily rounds in the clinical areas and meet patients and their families, addressing and resolving their queries . During the day's closure have to give presentation to senior management about the daily feedback received from all patients. Gained Grievance handling, Conflict resolution, Presentation, Event management and Good PR skills. Co workers includes all medical fraternity like Doctors, technicians, nurses, pharmacist and non medical staff from the management and administration department.Working with such a diverse group helped in improving my medical knowledge and understanding the workflow of the organization. While making presentation to the management including Senior Doctors, had to give unbiased feedback in the forum about Doctors as well which at times were not in their favour and being into administrative role it was the hardest part to make Doctors understand what the patients were expecting from them. Helping patients in getting the right treatment and witnessing them being cured and getting their blessings while their discharge were the moments which were most enjoyable.

Pros

Free Medical Insurance for the family

Cons

Long and Odd working hours

Excellent

It was a learning experience at SevenHills Hospital when I got exposed to various departments of a corporate hospital. I was under VPO and in Diagnostic department. I had to calculate the work output and patient flow. I received continuous instructions from my guide and it made the task of completing my project much easy. I did come across many quality tools like QM Windows, SPSS and learnt the basic part of analysis.

Pros

Helpful Coworkers

Cons

Travelling to hospital

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sevenhills Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Sevenhills Hospital Reviews by Location