SFO Technologies

SFO Technologies Employee Reviews in Kochi, Kerala

It's a good company for freshers. Standardized work environment and perfect management. All the benefits are given to employees such as PF, ESI, casual leave, 8 hours shift work, Food coupons for meals in reduced rate, tea facilities in every shifts.
I like there job, i was line leader of the Bloom energy testing section at SFO TECHNOLOGY PVT.LTD . Salary is very low around 7000 rs that is the main problem. In such salary we can't live there. Overall it's good job I like it.
As i choose this company for the first experience in my career,job,work salary benefits etc are to be improved,more over work life is relaxed with minimum stress.
I'm working on this firm about 2 years ago its better work place with enough freedom for every body, good working environment with best facilities for staffs
Pros
Best working environment
Cons
Initial salary is not bit high
I worked as a Final QA in our quality department.about my work i very much interested in it.There is a lot to learn every day.we work as a group.if i get a chance i will use my skill for the benefit of the company
Pros
free lunches
Cons
less salary
Have day night shift . how manage works. neat and silent. shifts change. company events . management was excellent . it was an international standard company .
Company was looking freshers to entire her business development Nice location well experienced management teams &workers company on day working No shift. working Hour 9.00AM-5.30PM regularly .company focusing workers attitude & her working capabilities to grow her business
It was very well experience as a fresher its a good lesson for me how to behave in industrial environment. How to manage work loads and how to handle a project.
Less salary,no increments,worst hr.Many failed B.tech people work here as Engineers.Engineers come in bike while union staff comes in cars.Appraisals are for namesake.CEO is a good for nothing person
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long working hours, less salary, no job security
cool and safe work here. Can give suggestions Maintain the best quality output. The Step by Step process makes the work simple and can complete the work with out delay.
SFO Technologies, the flagship company of NeST Group, incorporated in 1990, provides total ODM Plus solutions to diverse industries such as Aerospace & Defence, Communications, Energy & Industrial, Healthcare and Transportation. Growing from EMS to ODM and now to ODM plus Solutions, SFO is known to bundle our own IPs, ready-to-use product building blocks, IoT, Analytics & Mobility, Cloud, AI, and expertise in related technologies such as GIS, Enterprise solutions, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, etc.to provide value add for our OE customers. Our ODM plus Solutions function as enabler to re-define standards for the electronics industry. With a global footprint and facilities in Kochi, Trivandrum, Bangalore, Mysore and Pune in India, SFO is known to nurture all our stakeholders – customers, employees, suppliers, partners and the society in general.
Pros
Good work atmosphere
Cons
benefits and perks
They are less professional in all area. The company has the worst HR people who threatens through emails saying that they withheld your salary. clearly unprofessional.
Its a huge electronics and technological workplace , with very friendly and busy ambiance. very supportive managers and project leads. our team was really huge and supportive. out immediate manager was very calm and helpful person. company provide equal opportunities to all its employees.
Pros
free snacks, flexible off time
Cons
long hours of working
Certainly company was so good ,works are also good but the job is not permanent and less salary.Good atmosphere for working and i enjoyed the work there.
Pros
tea and water free always
Cons
no salary increment
sfo technologies pvt. ltd. is a standardized electronics company in Kerala. if someone get hired normally company will take them ITI and Diploma basic trainees. there is no improvement in salary as per work experience. there are some people have 10 years of work experience but they have salary+OT is about 15000.
Cons
8 hour duty
Good company and good management section and nice work good workers and good hr section and good engineers and good communications engineers and staffs
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Shift
The company workplace was very working friendly,energetic and highly clean. The management and staffs were very friendly and can study a lot about works.
Pros
Working friendly
Cons
Less salary
its a leading production company in india. fiber optics patch codes pictail production in this company , good management and supporting engineers good company
Group work One person lead by group One or two and three groups work One line leader and one store kipper All workers in one leader under Enjoy the work
Pros
Free cofeee
Cons
8 hrs duty +ot
Its a home away from home. I work in JKH Technology center, and there we have a strong team of engineers working together as team. The relationship between managers and team members are one of the best I have experienced. Moreover each and every member is willing to get involved in any project and render their helping hand.
Pros
Happy Atmosphere
Cons
Salary increments are delayed too much
It is an MNC. good woking place. management is good.Here we are making medical equipment board and their assembly. one of the they give to me a task to find errors in checking result of product. Senior engineers are supported maximum. here having an good working envioronment