SFO Technologies logo
SFO Technologies

SFO Technologies Culture reviews

Clear
Work-Life Balance

For new commer it is the best company

it is one of the best company for freshers who are looking to learn new skill rather than salary. Work culture is not as expected. Hike is very less compare to others company.

Pros

lunch coupon

Cons

Hike percentage is low

sedentry and poor work culture

improve workplace culture and environment staff supported than management supported. the time spent on idle not efficient works to be managed. give importance for new product development. treat every project with same level of respect.

Pros

work longer.

Cons

long hours.

Good experience

It's has a pleasure to be worked here. I had a great opportunity to build my basic career here. A friendly and pleasant atmosphere. More over the management is very suppotive.

Fun workplace

Fun workplace๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜great environment..bit of work pressure...supporting team...good to learn work nature.. kind people...supportng people..learning experience..

a comfortable and lively workplace

Its a huge electronics and technological workplace , with very friendly and busy ambiance. very supportive managers and project leads. our team was really huge and supportive. out immediate manager was very calm and helpful person. company provide equal opportunities to all its employees.

Pros

free snacks, flexible off time

Cons

long hours of working

Working area is good but company facilities are not good

Job security is not bad, health insurance,pf,esi and so on..coming to the salary I am not sufficient with that, for my knowledge that much salary is not good...job culture is good

Pros

Free lunch

Nice work

Group work One person lead by group One or two and three groups work One line leader and one store kipper All workers in one leader under Enjoy the work

Pros

Free cofeee

Cons

8 hrs duty +ot

SFO is a great place to work

Its a home away from home. I work in JKH Technology center, and there we have a strong team of engineers working together as team. The relationship between managers and team members are one of the best I have experienced. Moreover each and every member is willing to get involved in any project and render their helping hand.

Pros

Happy Atmosphere

Cons

Salary increments are delayed too much

Good Environment

Happy to work here. Calm and cool palce So many collegues. All activities within the job Best for gaining experience Energetic people. Work oriented Electronics based

Helped to get knowledge about product and their importance.

Working here helped me to know more things that I haven't know before. Planing weekly, monthly targets,and how to reach day to day goals by co operating with co - workers. But salary only is not satisfied.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

8 hrs shift

Jobs at SFO Technologies

See more jobs

Prodcutive Workplace

Workplace culture is good and a place to learn the things related to work. Salary is very less comparing to competitor companies. Management is always supportive.

No Professionalism, No Fun at Work, Worst management

No Professionalism, No Fun at Work, Worst management. Middle management is playing family politics, no freedom of speech to management team

Cons

No Professionalism, No Fun at Work, Worst management

A good company to work.

Learned a lot from this company. Got exposure to almost all departments. Excellent team to work with. good Management team

Pros

can be little more professional

Productive & exprience

SFO Technologies is one of the leading Electronics manufacturing company in India. it is a NEST group company. i had learned a competitive work environment from SFO. it was a excellent experience for me which gave me a platform for my further career growth. my job responsible was Finance officer - Accounts payable/Receivable. From my responsblity i got an opportunity to interact with lots of multinational companies mainly our customers such as General Electricals (GE), Alstom UK, Goodrich Aerospace, Philips Ultrasound, Brandrex, Hitachi, Avalon Technologies, Sanmina , RGIS, Stanley Black & Decker etc.. lot of work delegation, chain of operations of SFO also i had learned. i follow up with majority of customers for timely payment and suppliers for making payment. Achieving of monthly target and follow uping with certain customers with no response regarded was more challenging.

Pros

Free lunches

Productive, knowledge and economic

an ideal place to work. good team work. excellent and professional management. continuous training programme uptodate knowledge updation. excellent senior staffs

Knowledge & excellent

1. Taking challenge to solve the problem. 2. Lot of knowledge about Electronic Product development. 3. Excellent. 4. Professionals with good culture & helping mentality. 5. I am always enjoying my job so not feeling any hardness. 6. Finding solution for big issue.

Pros

free lunches

production & workplace

my working time is 8am to 4pm, i have learned discipline & neat in work place , our management is very punctual our co-workers are very friendly & helpful co-ordinate with production team leaders is one of hardest part of the job conference with team leaders & production team is enjoyable

Productive and Growing Work Place

Various Management Techniques The most enjoyable part of the Job was the chances to learn more things. Super Friendly Management

Good Learning and Technical Advancement. Promoted Employee Engagement Activities which in turn increased productivity

Coordinates all Man power requirement at corporate level for 4 different manufacturing units. Skill planning and assessment for different Vacant Positions. Meetings with Department Heads to understand training requirements for team and also gaps that needs to be filled in terms of recruitment and training. Coordinating recruitment and training for a company with more than 3500 employees across 4 different locations was difficult. Interacting with different heads about different products manufactured and key skills to be developed for each product development helped in better knowledge about process, quality and products. Employee Engagement activities promoted team work and better visibility to all employees amongst other teams across locations.

Pros

Good Work Culture

Cons

Better employee recognition and salary package

The company has good work culture at Ernakulam. a typical day at work what you learned management your co-workers the hardest part of the job the most enjoyable part of the job

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Productive and co operative working place

Learned professional working culture. Good management. Expert colleagues.

Pros

Freedom to implement innovative ideas to improve the work environment

Cons

Lower salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SFO Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare SFO Technologies with