SFO Technologies

SFO Technologies Pay & Benefits reviews

It's a good company for freshers. Standardized work environment and perfect management. All the benefits are given to employees such as PF, ESI, casual leave, 8 hours shift work, Food coupons for meals in reduced rate, tea facilities in every shifts.
it is one of the best company for freshers who are looking to learn new skill rather than salary. Work culture is not as expected. Hike is very less compare to others company.
Pros
lunch coupon
Cons
Hike percentage is low
I like there job, i was line leader of the Bloom energy testing section at SFO TECHNOLOGY PVT.LTD . Salary is very low around 7000 rs that is the main problem. In such salary we can't live there. Overall it's good job I like it.
As i choose this company for the first experience in my career,job,work salary benefits etc are to be improved,more over work life is relaxed with minimum stress.
I'm working on this firm about 2 years ago its better work place with enough freedom for every body, good working environment with best facilities for staffs
Pros
Best working environment
Cons
Initial salary is not bit high
I worked as a Final QA in our quality department.about my work i very much interested in it.There is a lot to learn every day.we work as a group.if i get a chance i will use my skill for the benefit of the company
Pros
free lunches
Cons
less salary
It was very well experience as a fresher its a good lesson for me how to behave in industrial environment. How to manage work loads and how to handle a project.
Less salary,no increments,worst hr.Many failed B.tech people work here as Engineers.Engineers come in bike while union staff comes in cars.Appraisals are for namesake.CEO is a good for nothing person
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long working hours, less salary, no job security
The company have a good atmosphere to work. Management is also good. Supervisers who leaded as were very friendly. Simple work and over time works also there.
Pros
Free snacks
good team, environment, but no salary advancement. only 8 hrs a day. no hike given in 2 years. can learn from basics. good company to begin with. but cant continue there.
Pros
8 hrs a day
Cons
less salary
Nest is a Friendly mind company.Its a calm and cool place.company is always keeping the employees safety and protections.iIts not a hard job.everyone has enjoying the job.but not earning more money.
Pros
More freedom
Cons
Less salary
Iam working in this company from 2012. From this year to till this moment i am changed step by step it includes my financial and my attitude mind and everything to became a good level. It learned me that the functions and theories HR activities. I believe that a HR personality can handle all situations as it became to normal. I have only one complaint is that need to change the salary scale as per the living cost.
SFO Technologies, the flagship company of NeST Group, incorporated in 1990, provides total ODM Plus solutions to diverse industries such as Aerospace & Defence, Communications, Energy & Industrial, Healthcare and Transportation. Growing from EMS to ODM and now to ODM plus Solutions, SFO is known to bundle our own IPs, ready-to-use product building blocks, IoT, Analytics & Mobility, Cloud, AI, and expertise in related technologies such as GIS, Enterprise solutions, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, etc.to provide value add for our OE customers. Our ODM plus Solutions function as enabler to re-define standards for the electronics industry. With a global footprint and facilities in Kochi, Trivandrum, Bangalore, Mysore and Pune in India, SFO is known to nurture all our stakeholders – customers, employees, suppliers, partners and the society in general.
Pros
Good work atmosphere
Cons
benefits and perks
They are less professional in all area. The company has the worst HR people who threatens through emails saying that they withheld your salary. clearly unprofessional.
Certainly company was so good ,works are also good but the job is not permanent and less salary.Good atmosphere for working and i enjoyed the work there.
Pros
tea and water free always
Cons
no salary increment
sfo technologies pvt. ltd. is a standardized electronics company in Kerala. if someone get hired normally company will take them ITI and Diploma basic trainees. there is no improvement in salary as per work experience. there are some people have 10 years of work experience but they have salary+OT is about 15000.
Cons
8 hour duty
Good job in SFO, safe working environment. Not in permanent in job. The management in very bad and no responsible at every time. They take us under a consultancy. The hardest part of job is using confirmal coating in circuit, its a risking part of the job. but the risk allowance in very low. No enjoyable part in the job. Full time work in pressure. Sometimes the target will be chance, may be every day or every weak. Safest working environment, the lab full of Anti-static materials. Low salary and no increment in salary or no change in shift allowance.
Pros
RF equipment testing
Nice work.No presser.Good employes.No hard work.Electronics boards production works.All works are not hard works.salary is less then 10000. 8hr work time
Pros
lunch
Cons
shift
The company workplace was very working friendly,energetic and highly clean. The management and staffs were very friendly and can study a lot about works.
Pros
Working friendly
Cons
Less salary
Job security is not bad, health insurance,pf,esi and so on..coming to the salary I am not sufficient with that, for my knowledge that much salary is not good...job culture is good
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Good experience, atmosphere is good,well discipline,not much stress, friendly staffs,well clean atmosphere, good for fresher or jobless people, that's all
Pros
Well training
Cons
Salary