SFO Technologies

SFO Technologies Work-Life Balance reviews

As i choose this company for the first experience in my career,job,work salary benefits etc are to be improved,more over work life is relaxed with minimum stress.
improve workplace culture and environment staff supported than management supported. the time spent on idle not efficient works to be managed. give importance for new product development. treat every project with same level of respect.
Pros
work longer.
Cons
long hours.
I'm working on this firm about 2 years ago its better work place with enough freedom for every body, good working environment with best facilities for staffs
Pros
Best working environment
Cons
Initial salary is not bit high
Have day night shift . how manage works. neat and silent. shifts change. company events . management was excellent . it was an international standard company .
Company was looking freshers to entire her business development Nice location well experienced management teams &workers company on day working No shift. working Hour 9.00AM-5.30PM regularly .company focusing workers attitude & her working capabilities to grow her business
good team, environment, but no salary advancement. only 8 hrs a day. no hike given in 2 years. can learn from basics. good company to begin with. but cant continue there.
Pros
8 hrs a day
Cons
less salary
Nest is a Friendly mind company.Its a calm and cool place.company is always keeping the employees safety and protections.iIts not a hard job.everyone has enjoying the job.but not earning more money.
Pros
More freedom
Cons
Less salary
Iam working in this company from 2012. From this year to till this moment i am changed step by step it includes my financial and my attitude mind and everything to became a good level. It learned me that the functions and theories HR activities. I believe that a HR personality can handle all situations as it became to normal. I have only one complaint is that need to change the salary scale as per the living cost.
cool and safe work here. Can give suggestions Maintain the best quality output. The Step by Step process makes the work simple and can complete the work with out delay.
At SFO, work life can be perfectly balanced. Also, the job is secure if your skills are of some use at the company. The company might ask you to switch from various technologies. This company is not a friendly company for a fresher as the pay advancement is least. There are a few seniors who need to be fired
Its a huge electronics and technological workplace , with very friendly and busy ambiance. very supportive managers and project leads. our team was really huge and supportive. out immediate manager was very calm and helpful person. company provide equal opportunities to all its employees.
Pros
free snacks, flexible off time
Cons
long hours of working
Job security is not bad, health insurance,pf,esi and so on..coming to the salary I am not sufficient with that, for my knowledge that much salary is not good...job culture is good
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
its a leading production company in india. fiber optics patch codes pictail production in this company , good management and supporting engineers good company
Very good experience in that company because I am learning about that new works ,timings ,sincerity and also know about how to manage the workers ,high authority peoples I like that company because that is first company in my life and first salary take in that company
Pros
Lunch tokens less cost
Cons
24hrs
Soldering is the main work in SFO. The work is simple but target is high. So speed work is needed. SFO is the main work platform for all kind of students.
Cons
8 hours
Depends on managing the task assigned. Long hours on work when needed. Customer and supplier handling leads the major part on profession. Responsible for overall project/department designated.
Workplace culture is good and a place to learn the things related to work. Salary is very less comparing to competitor companies. Management is always supportive.
I am in charge of what you are doing and feel appreciated.We get ample opportunity to enhance our skills as you work .Company having high growth rate,
Pros
na
Cons
There is always scope of improvement, but not any specific as such.
Working as a testing and maintanance supervisor. I dont get better as my work.Trying to work a better stanard company as a permanant employe. If anybody give chance to work in better company I will put my life in to it
1. Taking challenge to solve the problem. 2. Lot of knowledge about Electronic Product development. 3. Excellent. 4. Professionals with good culture & helping mentality. 5. I am always enjoying my job so not feeling any hardness. 6. Finding solution for big issue.
Pros
free lunches
This job is very enjoyable and good experience for me.We can understand our work and study well.
Pros
free tea