SFO Technologies

SFO Technologies Employee Reviews

Quality issue in products some time is typical still has to learn in that company management is good it was good culturur hardest part when mould was damaged and most enjoyable part is when we do any functios in that we play games
Pros
30 % for lunch
Cons
First aid
Not a preferable company, not at all a employee friendly company, too bad and arrogant management. Too much work load and pressure . never join this company.
Pros
Cons
Bad management
I am very glad to say about my previous company.That was an amazing experience in my life.That is an electronics based company,match with my profession.There I am engineer and supervisor.Production management also I can do,co-employees are cooperating mind.Together we did and achieved the whole goals.
Pros
Good atmosphere for work
Cons
Working as a testing and maintanance supervisor. I dont get better as my work.Trying to work a better stanard company as a permanant employe. If anybody give chance to work in better company I will put my life in to it
This job is not intrested. Salary is not satisfied. Iam very fast in my job. I worked at eight months also. My target is one year experiance certificate and I resigned this job. I intrested in sales field.
journal,sales invoice preparation, purchase invoice preparation, bank and inter company reconciliation. Sales tax returns
Pros
A good company
Cons
travelling
testing result entering, office work, navition work, label printing,datas entering.friendly coworkers & management
I was working in that company as pick and place of circuit boards of Flights and Medical equipment. I have learned to work with operating machines (Circuit Machine).
No Professionalism, No Fun at Work, Worst management. Middle management is playing family politics, no freedom of speech to management team
Cons
No Professionalism, No Fun at Work, Worst management
Learned a lot from this company. Got exposure to almost all departments. Excellent team to work with. good Management team
Pros
can be little more professional
SFO Technologies is one of the leading Electronics manufacturing company in India. it is a NEST group company. i had learned a competitive work environment from SFO. it was a excellent experience for me which gave me a platform for my further career growth. my job responsible was Finance officer - Accounts payable/Receivable. From my responsblity i got an opportunity to interact with lots of multinational companies mainly our customers such as General Electricals (GE), Alstom UK, Goodrich Aerospace, Philips Ultrasound, Brandrex, Hitachi, Avalon Technologies, Sanmina , RGIS, Stanley Black & Decker etc.. lot of work delegation, chain of operations of SFO also i had learned. i follow up with majority of customers for timely payment and suppliers for making payment. Achieving of monthly target and follow uping with certain customers with no response regarded was more challenging.
Pros
Free lunches
an ideal place to work. good team work. excellent and professional management. continuous training programme uptodate knowledge updation. excellent senior staffs
A very good company with efficient and professional management. Very good team to work with. Lot of training sections to improve work. excellent remmunartion.
Pros
Concessional lunch
It was good start and well experienced from this company, i have started my work morining 6.30am to 2.30pm. i had good team leader, very good working environments. It was very good turning point my carrier.
1. Taking challenge to solve the problem. 2. Lot of knowledge about Electronic Product development. 3. Excellent. 4. Professionals with good culture & helping mentality. 5. I am always enjoying my job so not feeling any hardness. 6. Finding solution for big issue.
Pros
free lunches
I am a diploma holder in electronics and communication.i am an electronics technician. i have 2 years experiance in SFO Technologies pvt.ltd.i am doing in PCB assembly.
SFO is a company where you will get lot of opportunity to learn lot.All the customer and best in the market. The quality standards are very good. Company is keen on training the employees and will get chances of geting certified.
my working time is 8am to 4pm, i have learned discipline & neat in work place , our management is very punctual our co-workers are very friendly & helpful co-ordinate with production team leaders is one of hardest part of the job conference with team leaders & production team is enjoyable
Various Management Techniques The most enjoyable part of the Job was the chances to learn more things. Super Friendly Management
All is fine but salary is very less. Accommodation was not available. I have learned about pcb soldering and pcb inspection and component soldering.
The freedom to do the right is the best attribute of the company, though a family owned it is fairly system driven with lot of input from customer. Very low attrition and loyal employees .
Pros
Sysem driven, friendly
Cons
Salary not matched with industry standard, low investment in new tecnology
  1. Employee Reviews