SGPGIMS

SGPGIMS Employee Reviews

Good working condition good people around good research work doctor are good helping nature canteen are good neat transport busses are good roads are good everywhere neatness and cleaners.
Pros
Great
Cons
Nice atmosphere, actually everything is dependent on our charector and working style like a good working is can give different positions and aportunities in the future.
I work in CCM department.My work is to raise medicine and investigation and medical material through computer.Typical day at job when serious patient admitted and on that time one admitted patient died.On that time work load increased so you have to worked with concentration.
Our skills are enhanced in field like diagnostics, research work, patient care and reporting. Coordinating with clinicians is also in our daily reporting so as to help them diagnose the infection and start appropriate treatment.
Wonderful work culture and nice learning experience. Great Teachers A lots of patients Good infrastructure 1. Paediatric Urology 2. Minimally Invasive Urology 3. Renal Transplant 4. Endo-urology
Pros
Wonderful working culture
Cons
Hectic
I enjoyed working with my colleagues. This was new born screening project at department of genetics, sgpgims, lucknow
Good