SGPGIMS

Working at SGPGIMS in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh: 6 Reviews

Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh6 reviews

Nice to work

Good company ..Nice to work with.....Good platform only issue with salary . Feeling very proud to work with Sanjay gandhi post graduate institute of medical sciences

Good

Good working condition good people around good research work doctor are good helping nature canteen are good neat transport busses are good roads are good everywhere neatness and cleaners.

Pros

Great

SGPGIMS insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Nice Atmosphere

Nice atmosphere, actually everything is dependent on our charector and working style like a good working is can give different positions and aportunities in the future.

Good atmosphere

I work in CCM department.My work is to raise medicine and investigation and medical material through computer.Typical day at job when serious patient admitted and on that time one admitted patient died.On that time work load increased so you have to worked with concentration.

Productive, friendly work culture

Wonderful work culture and nice learning experience. Great Teachers A lots of patients Good infrastructure 1. Paediatric Urology 2. Minimally Invasive Urology 3. Renal Transplant 4. Endo-urology

Pros

Wonderful working culture

Cons

Hectic

Good

I enjoyed working with my colleagues. This was new born screening project at department of genetics, sgpgims, lucknow

Good

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SGPGIMS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about SGPGIMS in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh

• SGPGIMS
  • Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?