SGT UNIVERSITY

SGT UNIVERSITY Employee Reviews

India6 reviews

Neutral

No job security. Company don't trust their employees. Salary delays. No proper SOPS are followed. Staff is not happy. work culture is neutral. there is no learning for staff. No benefits for staff regarding salary, bonus and leaves. Very Far from the city. ……………………………………………………………………………………...

Good to join Working as assistant professor and managing opd and wards. Teaching of mbbs and md students. Good work culture. Growth as a dermatologist

Depressing, Frustrating, Stiffling, Irrational, Unprofessional and Unethical Place to work at.

The organisation does not have any standard operating procedure. It has no method of measuring performance and no feedback mechanism. It has no system of hierarchy. Anybody can be promoted or demoted or asked to leave at the whim and fancy of the management. Provides no perks or benefits. There is no flow of communication within the departments. Has very primitive methods of communication which does not reach the recipient on time. It is not a tech savvy organisation. Does not have employee friendly HR policies. Salary is always a couple of months delayed. Does not give national, gazetted, govt. holidays on the grounds that it will be unfair to the employees of the medical college/hospital.

Pros

Work timing is one hour less than the rest of the universities.

Cons

Unpredictable and uninformed change of policies, fees structure etc.

Great university for all jobs.

I have a good experience in this university.I have great time in my teaching period of 1 year.All managment and staff are very polite.I am very thankful to SGT.

Just time pas

I leanrned roatry rct in anterior teeth Co workers are good Good managle place Students dont listen is the hardest part of job This university have many functions in almost every month so thats enjoyble

Pros

Cons

Long hours and no vacations

Co.Workerks are best

This is good universtiy to learn ,nice work experince here ,dr.Are very supportive here.Decennt amount of politics here

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SGT UNIVERSITY?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SGT UNIVERSITY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.2