Shadowfax

Shadowfax Employee Reviews in Gurgaon, Haryana

Shadowfax increased my expertise in successfully overseeing staff recruitment, performance evaluations, compensation structures, and benefits administration while ensuring compliance with policies and procedures. Throughout my career in Shadowfax, I got adequate support in terms of my work responsibility. I managed talent selection practices, process improvements, and employee relations while ensuring alignment with, and achievement of organizational goals and objectives.
Pros
Free lunches, Flexible work hours, Casual Attire
Cons
Work life balance
A growing and fast paced organisation where you will learn new process everyday. Unlike a startup, your ideas are not much valued. No work culture, poor office infrastructure.
Lots of business within a short time in India base and grow maximum areas as local-hyper and logistic business.And for me best when I was joined this company.and i have gained best experience from this company.
Pros
Cons
nothing else
The work is hectic and have to work during odd working hours , for example i have worked till 1 am at midnight that too in the field which is actually not safe at all .
Pros
In some case you can leave early from work
Cons
have no fix working hours, no medical benifits