Shadowfax Pay & Benefits reviews: Delivery DriverReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 23 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
I joined as a delivery partner with shadowfax. Their on boarding centres show you very simple goals and big on earnings but nothing like that if you work 9-10 hours you earn 500-600 drive 125+ kms at the end of the day you got 300-400 only. Targets are hard to achieve, even if complete you won't get full money. So overall it's hopeless.
Flexible hours of work
Was this review helpful?
Based on 5 survey responses
What people like
- Energizing work tasks
- Ability to learn new things
- Time and location flexibility
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Shadowfax?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shadowfax. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 23 reviews
Ratings by category
3.0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
2.8 out of 5 stars for Management
2.8 out of 5 stars for Culture
Compare Shadowfax with
Questions about Shadowfax
- How are the working hours at Shadowfax?2 people answered
- How much salary for delivery person2 people answered
- If you were to leave Shadowfax, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- What is interview process like at Shadowfax?One person answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Shadowfax?One person answered
- How does someone get hired at Shadowfax? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- What is the company culture at Shadowfax?One person answered
- Is salary fixed? Or it depends on order how much order I have done?One person answered
- With out any order how much company pay by delivery boy
- Salary of an hub incharge and Team lead?