Shadowfax

Shadowfax Culture reviews

Startup's in general require a lot of work. But the culture was extremely young and there was a lot of freedom to express one's idea.The management was young and supportive of my experience with Bosch
Pros
Cons
I was a Team Leader in Shadowfax and i handle whole operation and handling a 14 members team and active on mail and clear day to day process on time with my Team.
I was work in company as a delivery boy.i was working 9hours per day. I was getting my confidence level. And I have achieved gud knowledge of delivery boys career. My company is also good and excellent management. Very nice discipline and gud behavior of staff. Workplace culture also gud. I was so Happy with culture workplace of company.
i used to work as a team leader in the shadowfax along with the riders and also used to involve in the operations of the management , we used to work on the target basis
A growing and fast paced organisation where you will learn new process everyday. Unlike a startup, your ideas are not much valued. No work culture, poor office infrastructure.
Here i learnt time management from my reporting manager. Daily basis i will set the the target to our cluster managers and help them to achieve their targets this will be more challenging and enjoyable task. Random check to the clusters to monitor the riders grooming standards.
Pros
Free lunch, Stress releaf work place
Cons
Endless working hours.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Shadowfax?