Shahi Exports Pvt Ltd

Shahi Exports Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

Good experience.....nice management......improving our skills. ..good platform to explore ourself....new projects....new ideas appreciated....salary also based on our skills.
Shahi export have defined work for every employee.They have team work and individual responsibility.Working culture is disciplined and focused on attaining work in time because every style needs to be completed on time.Overall good work culture.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Senior attitude is problem.
This is a great company and I want to work in this great company And a good place to work and work here to do something in life In a word, the temple to fulfill the dream Shashi Export Company....
Cons
Management is heavily biased. They don’t have any adaptability towards any change. Succumbs to politics. Management encourages regionalism allows complacency to grow
Pros
Cons
Uncountable
Overall work is normal but the other seniors are tourching me complete the this'll work overtime that's I am not happy on this company. And they will understand the our personal problems so I am not happy on this company.
Pros
Cons
Short break healthcare
Good support and good thoughts mainded manegament work with good expireance ,and wondrfull apprtunity to work , And good system to flow work without trace ,
Good work my company is better good manjment good work for shahi expert company i am very happy good work and ok then why did you like shahi expert company
Good
Good
I worked there for 6+ yrs. They mainly focus on workers and employee engagement. Shahi works for gap beneton etc. There i work as senior hr executive.
Good working culture, Well interaction with many people working there. Knowledge gaining organization. Helpful Organization with all aspects. Good working environment.
In Shahi group having execilent HR s one month pre epare training and motivate and monitoring HR to boost staff promote to take high level confidence
Learned a lot from Organisation, My dept. Management is Fine Work place culture is good Nothing is hardest if you work willingly. I enjoyed my Work.
Fully satisfied after getting my job completed at the end of the day daily. Accepted the challenges and achieving the goals set by myself to get my job done.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
I have worked here for a year and in general shift basis. Good for learning to fresher here system and tool work. Salary paid here is average and without any food facility.
Best place to learn product and process. Good colleagues and supportive. Good work-life balance. The salary package of entry-level or junior level employees is quite low to live and meet expenses in the city.
Shahi export is my first company for starting my career. It gives me a good experience . In a shahi I am enter as a fresher but at that time I am experienced holder
Shahi is the best place for every one either freshser or experienced. Management is little bit messy but it can be handle. Working environment and work life balance is there.
Pros
Suupport and ease of working
Cons
Salary
I am happy to work such a big and a disciplined company, here atmosphere is very good and its help to continue job a long. This is a reputed garments exports company throughout world wide...
The hardest part of the job is when m a single person to take whole store. The most enjoyable part of the day is every festival & my birthday. As per company rules are good for every employee.
Good environment. Facilities also good, cleanliness and food are also good. Good opportunity to join shahi export as a junior executive. I am proud to be here. For beginner this is great.
As I had an unpaid internship there, and I had to travel a lot, it was very difficult. But it was great exposure and an amazing learning process. They must also pay their interns. Thankyou
Co-oprative management, help ful staf. peaceful place. day to day increase our strength to done our work. participate social and culture acitivity with staf and worker.