Shapoorji Pallonji

Shapoorji Pallonji Employee Reviews

India337 reviews

Seniors are very supportive to wards progress of work at all the times

Its very memorable event and overall good!!!Its very professional organization and identify the person performance and give an importance to them to grow further

Fun Workplace

Fun Workplace:Working in Shapoorji Pallonji And Company Private Limited is full fun. Seniors are supportive. Salary on time.One can start his/her career here and retire from here, the job is like government job.

Shapoorji Pallonji insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Bottom level

Over all the good. Job satisfaction work life balance is adjustable Bottom level profile is a very hard work ... overall is the good company for

Good to work here

Good to work here and But for self growth and Financial growth is not helping in this company and full job guarantee is their to survive long year Increment process needs to improve and Promotion year is not stable here,its depends on Site Managers

productive and fun workplace.

Overall the company is very good, little compromise has to be made to balance the life as the hours working here are long, which can weaken your personal life.

Pros

free accommodation for bachelor

Cons

There is free accommodation for Bachelor but not for family.

Very less stressful job. Management was good

It's very good company to work at beginning, you can learn a lot of things. Job is not that stressful, plenty of staff avaliable that's pressure was diluted

Less salary payer and poor management..

Less salary payer and poor management..They have decreased my salary by 6 lacs per year from previous company. No ethics.. Older staffs and management are enjoying all company benefits and doing all type of scams in different manner through client/customer..We new comers were forced to work all nonsense and we worked for getting salary at least after 2 month once...I think what type of senior managements are there in this company..They just dont bother and just looting money technically

Pros

nothing..admin hr pm enjoys and lower level employees suffers

Cons

got 6 lacs less salary than previous company

It's a very good company for all construction work.and this company management very good.

My experience very good in this company because it's good training for all freshers candidate.all about its a very good progress and best management company.

Pros

Cons

12 hours duty.

Lots of politics, no work Ethics

No work ethic, nothing to learn..., not pay as per experience, uper management not supportive, using of abusive language, management , project manager like one who do the bucketing....

Pros

Noting

Cons

Lots of polits, use abusive language

Productive & constructive work place

It is a good company. Many highly educated & versatile experienced engineers are working in this company.Work culture is good. Systematic working environment.

Pros

Free conveyance, tiffin, tea

Cons

10 hrs duty.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Shapoorji Pallonji?

Industrial site handaling and centring

Great Experience to work with SP group, but the hardest part is to migrate every time from one place to another with family. It's fine for long term projects at least 2-3-5 years.

Pros

Vehicle pick and drop

Cons

Long working hours

Good company

Good company, good culture, good salary , friendly people, good management, reputable company , quality, speed in work, business ethics , more than100 years old company

Productive and enjoyable

Nice to have a good Colleagues and would be even more good if would choose a good hike in salary and providing benefits like Rewarding, crediting Performance Bonus

Pros

Transportation

Cons

Long hours and Very Poor Salary Hike

Productive and professional approach.. Good for working there

Very good culture of work. Growth wise company is so good... Work environment is very good and staff is also professional. Loved to work there.. Seniors are very supportive.

Pros

All good

Cons

Nothing to say

Quite good

In my opinion this company belongs to only for Civil Engineers. Being a Biomedical engineer i feel we are only a supporting staff. It takes lot of time to understand the company job culture.

Worst management

Job security is zero. Management is worst and full of corruption and unethical practices. Don’t know how to run the business. Other staff is cooperative.

Honesty joining as a fresher people around me thought me a lot of things related to my field

Getting my self in Shapoorji was a great opportunity & i always had a dream to work in a great company like this, i have to say. the whole management was very need full & supportive

Production and workplace both ok

Shapporji Pallonji is the good organization, Very good Personal working and professional growth. We recommend once should work Shapporji Pallonji Group for his/her career start and learning lost more.

Worst company forever

Recent India market it's a most third class company .specifically it's Management those who are belonged form Kolkata Regional Office. HR are worthless, do nothing and others higher management are poor theif.

Pros

Cons

So many

Good

Good company to work. Good working atmosphere and nature. All work as team players and friendly nature at times of work. Working in project is as getting lot of experience.

excelent

work timimng and facilities and job responsibilities .they will take good responsibilities for employee and they are excelent .they are very responsible persons

Pros

Cons

benifites but depends on work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shapoorji Pallonji. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Shapoorji Pallonji with

• Shapoorji Pallonji
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?