Shapoorji Pallonji

Assistant Engineer10 reviews
India10 reviews

pallonjispclconstructioncivilindiaengineerprojectorganisation

Bottom level

Over all the good. Job satisfaction work life balance is adjustable Bottom level profile is a very hard work ... overall is the good company for

Worst company forever

Recent India market it's a most third class company .specifically it's Management those who are belonged form Kolkata Regional Office. HR are worthless, do nothing and others higher management are poor theif.

Pros

Cons

So many

Shapoorji Pallonji insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Worked for 48 hours continuously

That moment is very inspiring for me, I create a benchmark at this SITE, for juniors as well as for seniors. I got an award for this type of extensive working.

MNC to have career growth

Tough challenging works and milestones to be fixed and progress with the motivation of having individual growth and companies growth. Good to work in a team.

Well organised, fun workplace

The company is best fitted for all kind of posts. There are lots of pressure for sure but people are helpful. There are lot of things to learn in this organization. Most of the seniors are helpful specially in Mumbai.

Pros

Free accomodation

Cons

Sometimes long work hours.

MNC Company like to travel anywhere

We can learn anything such as languages, work ability and mainly to know how to handle the customers and being time oriented

Pros

free accomodation

Cons

Chennai

Productive & working atmosphere.

I learned first design & drawing part in this company. I like this company.

Management & Responisibility

* labour + machinery mangement as per planning and schedule. * Quality of work + Achievement of targeted work + Saftey + productivity +finishes. *Key role is management with utilizing all sources in such way to maximize output. * supervisors + formen * Daily create an area for concreting . ( as we all know concreting is major part to complete the project). * Friendly relation with seniors

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Sometime fun and sometime hard work

I am Assistant Engineer in Tender Department. I had to prepare tenders for submission and also e-tenders submission at e-portal. Rate analysis of typical object. sometimes we have to work late night to submit the tender on time. Some time we enjoy leisure.

Pros

Tea and coffee

Cons

Once in a month long working hours

Good support from Co-Workers

Unforgettable in single word. The Senior staffs are very poor in sense of engineering.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shapoorji Pallonji. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Shapoorji Pallonji with