Shapoorji Pallonji
View all Shapoorji Pallonji reviews

Shapoorji Pallonji

Shapoorji Pallonji Employee Review

Work-life balance and supportive environment

1. Work-life balance and supportive environment2. Varity of proffessional Learning possible during job3. Proffessional education facilities for degree holder4. Growth depends on various factor not only depends on job expertise.5. Overall good experiance.

Pros

Extra house rent for specific projects

Cons

Periodical health check- up etc

Same role

Productive.

Gets to learn about new Techniques Worker-Management relationship is maintained well Adequate working hours for a Construction field

Pros

Free Accomodation
Same role

Team work is excellent.

I will find like family while working with SPCL. I will always loaded with work pressure but the pressure is genuine. Coworkers staffs and clients all are very good and senior staffs are always there to help you and support you.

Wonderful experience working with SP

SP will always remain the best tenure of my professional career.Excellent and supportive management, wonderful colleagues. Family atmosphere at workplace with great culture.Excellent work life balance. Ample opportunities for learning and professional growth.Company always takes good care of all employees.

Pros

Work culture, Family atmosphere, Excellent Work life balance, growth opportunities

Cons

Old systems and processes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shapoorji Pallonji. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Shapoorji Pallonji with

• Shapoorji Pallonji
  • Work-life balance and supportive environment
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?