Sharda University

Sharda University Employee Reviews

Overall pleasant

Good exploration and experience .get a free hand in experiencing and practising the knowledge you gain.with a lovely and competitive environment and colleagues.

Pros

Learning environment

Cons

late payment of salaries..extra TDS deduct

Nice place to work

It's a great place to work ,gives a lot of freedom as to how work gets done .timings are good and flexi ,only things is all Saturday's are not holidays

Pros

Flexi timings

Cons

Salary less

Best place for personal and professional excellence

Time management and great work culture. Responsible for maintaining a safe and secure environment for International and National students. General administration and responsible for safety, security, hygiene and sanitation of the resident students

Sharda hospital

Excellent work fir this hospital & learning something new in this hospital. This hospital is 900+ bed. Hospital criteria is very big. Totally overall hospital is very good

Not a good work place

Not a good work place. Depressing. HR department and support staff is good and supportive. Dean was supporting. Management is not competent and salaries where not paid on time. There was a sense of uncertainty among faculty. Very bureaucratic and clumsy.

Productive and Good Working Atmosphere

Working Experience in Sharda University was very good. Good Management, very well infrastructure. Good Number of students from various countries. very good facility of Boarding and lodging.

Knowledge gained a lot through-out the time. Where I got to know and got interacted different lingual people for the process which made me more to know how to deal and know people.

productive workplace

great place to work with lot of opportunities for collaborative work.i have been working since last six years and have done lots of administrative responsibilities from department to school level and also university level.

the best place i have ever worked.

From HR to the top management all were very supportive. Felt really happy to work in such environment. Maintenance team really co-operative. Good place to work.

fun work

good very nice place to do work every nice place good enviroment please join sharda its good for uyor future what i told u about this more aur less i love to do this to wright

Great Learning experience

Working there was like a dream job but in terms of salary and increment was not good. I got exposure to work with the students from different countries which was the best part but again increment policies were not good.

Pros

Work Culture

Cons

Salary and Poor increment

Place to learn the corporate skills.

Its a place where you can learn the corporate skill of problem solving and interaction with other colleagues You an really learn to survive in this place.

it was my good experience but due to unjustified process and immature management, I learned much from there except my subject knowledge. Uncertainty in Job is one of the major parts of my service.

Very nice place

Very good nice place Sharda university greater noida Gautam Budh Nagar U.P. I m also 14th years job in this campus.I have done all types x rays and special investigation for x ray study in radiology department and i m also R.S.O working in radiology department .Thanks

Pros

1 hrs all departments staff

Good Place to Work

Great exposure Flexible working hours Employee Friendly Strict Adherence to UGC Continuously Training the employees to yield better output Friendly HR system Providing Transport Facility to all the employees

awesome experience earned in working sharda university,it is fun to workhere

good management, friendly atmosphere, awesome experience , workplace is good , but the some arrangement for employees are missing, learned many things from sharda university.

nice work place

it is nice working with sharda university but i want better opportunity to grow in my life and gain more and more opportunity and learning,teaching is always a noble profession

Productive and fun working place

Sharda University comes is one of the renounced university . I loved my designation over there i use counsel school students , take there seminars for our courses

Cons

Good private university in delhi ncr

Good environment culture for working in university. My association is more than 8 years with university many things I learned in university which are very useful in my life.

Technology Hub

Sharda University is technology familiar Organization, it has new technologies in IT Field. I have learned everything about technology from this organization.

Pros

No Work Deadline

Cons

No Job Security

Very Supportive staff

It was a stepping stone for me . Really thankful to all the people who helped me to learn and understand my responsibilities. My role was to develop and update .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sharda University. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Sharda University Reviews by Location