Sharda University

Sharda University Employee Reviews

Good exploration and experience .get a free hand in experiencing and practising the knowledge you gain.with a lovely and competitive environment and colleagues.
Pros
Learning environment
Cons
late payment of salaries..extra TDS deduct
Time management and great work culture. Responsible for maintaining a safe and secure environment for International and National students. General administration and responsible for safety, security, hygiene and sanitation of the resident students
Excellent work fir this hospital & learning something new in this hospital. This hospital is 900+ bed. Hospital criteria is very big. Totally overall hospital is very good
Not a good work place. Depressing. HR department and support staff is good and supportive. Dean was supporting. Management is not competent and salaries where not paid on time. There was a sense of uncertainty among faculty. Very bureaucratic and clumsy.
Working Experience in Sharda University was very good. Good Management, very well infrastructure. Good Number of students from various countries. very good facility of Boarding and lodging.
Knowledge gained a lot through-out the time. Where I got to know and got interacted different lingual people for the process which made me more to know how to deal and know people.
great place to work with lot of opportunities for collaborative work.i have been working since last six years and have done lots of administrative responsibilities from department to school level and also university level.
From HR to the top management all were very supportive. Felt really happy to work in such environment. Maintenance team really co-operative. Good place to work.
good very nice place to do work every nice place good enviroment please join sharda its good for uyor future what i told u about this more aur less i love to do this to wright
Working there was like a dream job but in terms of salary and increment was not good. I got exposure to work with the students from different countries which was the best part but again increment policies were not good.
Pros
Work Culture
Cons
Salary and Poor increment
Its a place where you can learn the corporate skill of problem solving and interaction with other colleagues You an really learn to survive in this place.
it was my good experience but due to unjustified process and immature management, I learned much from there except my subject knowledge. Uncertainty in Job is one of the major parts of my service.
Cons
Very good nice place Sharda university greater noida Gautam Budh Nagar U.P. I m also 14th years job in this campus.I have done all types x rays and special investigation for x ray study in radiology department and i m also R.S.O working in radiology department .Thanks
Pros
1 hrs all departments staff
Cons
Great exposure Flexible working hours Employee Friendly Strict Adherence to UGC Continuously Training the employees to yield better output Friendly HR system Providing Transport Facility to all the employees
good management, friendly atmosphere, awesome experience , workplace is good , but the some arrangement for employees are missing, learned many things from sharda university.
it is nice working with sharda university but i want better opportunity to grow in my life and gain more and more opportunity and learning,teaching is always a noble profession
Sharda University comes is one of the renounced university . I loved my designation over there i use counsel school students , take there seminars for our courses
Cons
Good environment culture for working in university. My association is more than 8 years with university many things I learned in university which are very useful in my life.
Sharda University is technology familiar Organization, it has new technologies in IT Field. I have learned everything about technology from this organization.
Pros
No Work Deadline
Cons
No Job Security
It was a stepping stone for me . Really thankful to all the people who helped me to learn and understand my responsibilities. My role was to develop and update .
IN this university Sharda, it always bring out the best that is why is more productive ,the staffs and the management at work hand in hand with a proper collaboration to each other in taking the institute to a great level of success, all the heard work of the people working in the university is considered as a well-appreciated effort by both parties involved, efficiency and effectiveness through an aspiration and dedication commitment and a sense of belongingness that has been the main priority of this Sharda University. The HR department of Sharda University are well qualify and dedicated staffs, it was through their head work and commitment by recruiting well sounded employees and whom can contribute to the development of the university. the work at, Sharda University loving and caring with regards to given respect and dignity to every employee that work at Sharda University
  1. Employee Reviews