Sharda University

Sharda University Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.3Pay & Benefits

Great Learning experience

Working there was like a dream job but in terms of salary and increment was not good. I got exposure to work with the students from different countries which was the best part but again increment policies were not good.

Pros

Work Culture

Cons

Salary and Poor increment

Nice place to work

It's a great place to work ,gives a lot of freedom as to how work gets done .timings are good and flexi ,only things is all Saturday's are not holidays

Pros

Flexi timings

Cons

Salary less

Shrada University

I as an employee here in Sharda University have nothing to say but big thanks to Sharda University, Sharda University was a very comfortable and friendly environment where everyone treats you as a brother. what I learn in Sharda University is to put more effort on what you are doing, if it comes to work you have to work hard and it is very good to keep doing a hard work. The most enjoyable part of my job in Sharda University is that I receive my Salary at the time that I expect it without delay, I really enjoy this.

Pros

The school consider an important excuse for you as an employee

Productive and fun to work

I am a choreographer hired by students for official dance group of sharda university with concerned to their VC. So my salary and office was in control of cultural society of sharda under dean of student welfare. The students that take admissions in this college are from different background and the crowd there is diverse in which i think i learned alot as a choreographer. We used their dancestyles and actually was able to use their diverse ideas and imaginations to do something productive. The culture of this place is excellent. The dance room is always open for everyone who wants to learn. The hardest part comes when we get less days deadlines and then we have to work hard sometimes for whole day till 8 pm at night from 9 am. the most enjoyable part is where everyone shows unity and lives as a family there whether they are students or other faculties.

Pros

Bonuses and award prizes are of worth the value we work for.

Cons

sometimes i got to stay in hostel to help students and end up losing sleep and complete rest

Interesting work environment

Work at Sharda is a real fun.There have flexible working hours indeed you are supposed to complete your tasks on time. Global exposure is felt at work as you have to deal with many international clients too. Management is good and a disciplined culture at the workplace. The hardest part of work is too lengthy working hours but the most enjoyable part is instead of too lengthy working hours, workplace environment is fun and co-operative.

Pros

Workplace environment is fun and co-operative

Cons

Lengthy working hours

Great colleagues and students; but the system is not transparent

I have 22 hours work load in a week. I take English language theory classes as well as labs. I enjoy my teaching but when it comes to the tedious and non-operational administrative work that the university expects faculty to do is the hardest part of the job.

Pros

Student teacher quotient

Cons

Long and tedious administrative work

fun workshop and good campus

i was employee during this i enjoye great fun and great cultural value ...aslo good campus. i greatly enjoy my job . co worker are so coprative ........

Pros

free internet

good place of work

there is good atmosphere like talking way of co-workers,helping hand,... easily handle all type of queries...... i realy enjoy this part of my job

Pros

free lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sharda University. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Sharda University Reviews by Location