Sharekhan Ltd

Clear
3.2Pay & Benefits

dematbrokingtradingmarketstockshareindiasalary

Salary not that much

Overall good.i have done this job for 3.5 years. I joined as a fresher. I learnt sharemarket in the company.work environment was good.good company, good environment salary on time

Please think twice before joining.

Please think twice before joining. Management are worst it is a target based company. Manager always put pressure for sales - to bring new client to get salary on time.

Pros

Cons

Many

Worked 11 years not received confirmation letter yet

reference is more important than the person, I work here for 11 years but salary is in hand 17k ... no promotion... if u ask them anything the only line they said “ nahi jamta to chod do” ... yearly KRA ... they forwarded false reports .... No HR ... didn’t receive confirmation letter even after 11 years.... spoiled my life....

Good company

Work culture is good. Co workers are supportive. Targets can fullfilled. Homely and friendly work area. Benifits are good from other same fields. 👌👌

Good to Learn

Good culture , Strong HR policy for male and female , learned enough , Willing to work under pressure , Salary is not good for freshers and also experienced.

Everyday Scrutiny

Pros-Work culture and cooperation of senior management,good working environment to survive Cons-Low Salary, Extra work, Hard Work,There is no cons as such with this company

Good culture

I was intern at sharekhan where I learned stock trading, mutual funds benefits. Also I have opened demat accounts. We will be able to explore ourselves in stock market field.

Not satisfied

Not satisfied I've worked there more that a year but later when i was not feeling well I've took leave and they've not provided me salary for the previous month what I've did for 24days

Good management, Salary is quite low

Sharekhan Ltd by BNP Paribas is one of the stock broking company with a wonderful working atmosphere and supporting staff. Salary is quite low and need to maintain direct contact with clients.

Good Company to work

It is a good company to work since the parent company is BNP Paribas. It has work life balance. Leave policy is good.But growth within organisation is slow. Salary and incentive is good

Very lively environment

This company is so peaceful and lively that anybody who is looking for long term growth in one organization, should look up to Sharekhan for job. Beautiful place.

Very nice

It is very good company for new young fresher in sales can start from here it's good culture and salary structure is also and team and all employee will be helpful to each other

Good company

Good company nice management the only thing is very less salary otherwise it's good nice incentives. The sharekhan team was very good like a one family.

Productive and dun workplace

It was a great journey to be at Shrekhan ,Managers were very supportive ,I got to learn alot about Stock Market. Regular Training used to keep us upto date knowledge of our work which was a good thing 😊

Pros

Time was flexible

Cons

Salary was Low

It's good

It's good workplace and NYC culture but the salary is low as campers the pressure otherwise it's good company to invest money not to the earn job culture is good

Pros

Cons

6 hrs

Great Work place.

1.The most enjoyable part in sharekhan in every new work whichever i did. 2.A great company with great group of people and also very helpful companies of people. 3.The tough situation was to handle critical queries of business partner on official mail.

Pros

Good and great senior coordination

Cons

Less salary with great work

Shrekhan is very good company and services also

Sharekhan is very good company there employee is very good and management also but as a sales growth is very slow and salary in up is very low .that's all good.

Salary increment is impossible part of company

Good working environment that company. But Not good salary & other benefits for employees. No travel And Food Allowance provided by company. Good organisation if any you want carrier in stock market industry.

best place for learning

Sharekhan is a big name in share trading industry and it gives is employees a good learning environment without being all worried about targets thus provide a peace of mind.

Pros

Peacefull environment

Cons

Lowest Salary

More work load then Salary.

The company was good but management was not that much. Workload more and had to work extra then profile and salary was not that competitive. Every day there was another pressure of work everyone used to talk about the number and nothing else.

Pros

Sales provided a new opportunity. Meeting new people

Cons

long hours, Migration, no specific time to leave office

Awesome Place

I worked at makepositive full-time Pros Amazing culture, great benefits, great pay, good opportunity to learn Salesforce and awesome people and management. Cons None, Even if you feel any cons here, company will work to fix it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sharekhan Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Sharekhan Ltd with

• Sharekhan Ltd
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?