Shaw Academy

Shaw Academy Culture reviews

Clear

Good pay

Nice work culture,people are collaborative . Different technologies to work on. Management mainly focus on business rather than technical things.overall a good product based company

Very Good Place to work with Fun

I have worked with Shaw Academy for more than a year it was a great Experience. You can learn new things from different teams. Friendly and Supportive Environment

Pros

It has been a great working experience and a perfect place to work and learn new things, Good Appraisal, would recommend it to everyone

Cons

I don't see any cons in my 1 year

Great learning opportunity

Shaw Academy gives us plethora of opportunities to learn leadership skills. It gives one great opportunity to interact directly with the business and have open culture of getting involved in one's area of interest.

Awesome Experience

Wonderful company Awesome colleagues , Manager work life balance is just perfect Company gives so many facilities in campus and outside campus The company is actually a great place to work with. No doubt about it

Great company to work for

I have been working at Shaw Academy full-time for more than 4.3 years. A very inclusive and respectful work culture. People are warm but still mind their own business. Company policies are very clear about how people behave. It is very apparent in even everyday interactions. They also clearly hire only the best. People work hard but still have lives outside. Need to develop a Work From Home policy, Fun activities/sports. You're in the right place if you're hard working with the right attitude and skills.

Na

Nice, good place to work, but no job security. Work culture is also good but too stress. Need to complete your assigned work and then leave office. They have defined time to login but log out only once you meet your target.

Good Place to Learn

Good place to work. You work with some really sound people. The management is excellent and they really support employees to perform in their roles. The targets are high and which will push you to do good.

Not the place to work with

Shaw academy is hiring at peak and its an start up company in blore. Beware of its concepts by HR. they say we will pay you uncapped salary but trust me they only cheat by not paying you the variable pay. Not at all employee friendly company they release you without even giving you the reason why are you been terminated. Don't spoil your career by joining such a company. Managers play lot of politics and terminate you immediately without even discussion. They consider employee as slaves, and you have to only work and work. Bad environment, No good culture, no proper management, worst place to work, no flexibility, no good compensation. If you come to office you have to only work can't even discuss and you have no right to speak up.

Pros

Bad company to join, No good points of this company, bad management

Cons

Not at all employee friendly, they treat like slaves

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Shaw Academy?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shaw Academy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Shaw Academy with