Shaw Academy

Shaw Academy Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.1Job Security & Advancement

Na

Nice, good place to work, but no job security. Work culture is also good but too stress. Need to complete your assigned work and then leave office. They have defined time to login but log out only once you meet your target.

No Job Security

The management has no value for Human Resource. There is no job security. Decision making are in few hands. I won’t recommend people to join just for the sake of high packages they offer.

Pros

Good package

Cons

Frequent firing.

Great learning opportunity

Shaw Academy gives us plethora of opportunities to learn leadership skills. It gives one great opportunity to interact directly with the business and have open culture of getting involved in one's area of interest.

Good company to work for

Overall good experience working at Shaw Academy, good management, but some time we need to extend our working hours once in a blue moon. Good salary, good work life balance. Good leave system. Overall good experience

Awesome Experience

Wonderful company Awesome colleagues , Manager work life balance is just perfect Company gives so many facilities in campus and outside campus The company is actually a great place to work with. No doubt about it

Stay away

Please join only if you ran out of all other options. No consistency in thoughts, words, action of founders, recruiting team, etc. No future. There is no quality check in the courses they offered and faculties are taken just based on their convenience: Irish nationals who are willing to slave it out.

Official response from Shaw Academy

July 2, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to reiew us, but I find your review has a number serious inaccuracies.Our staff are valued and our employees are hard working (particularly the recruiting team). They commit every day to achieving our goal.When your goal is bringing accessible and affordable education to the globe, we are happy to put in a few extra hoursGood luck in your career

Average

Growth in terms of handling global markets, slow advancement upwards inspite of hardwork, good incentive structure in the beginning but later on not provided inspite of achieving targets.

Pros

Work-life balance, exposure to global clients

Cons

Commissions not given inspite of achieving targets

Official response from Shaw Academy

July 2, 2018
Thank you for the review.We have paid all due commissions. I urge you to contact us to make sure that nothing was missed. If it is due it will be paid

Not the place to work with

Shaw academy is hiring at peak and its an start up company in blore. Beware of its concepts by HR. they say we will pay you uncapped salary but trust me they only cheat by not paying you the variable pay. Not at all employee friendly company they release you without even giving you the reason why are you been terminated. Don't spoil your career by joining such a company. Managers play lot of politics and terminate you immediately without even discussion. They consider employee as slaves, and you have to only work and work. Bad environment, No good culture, no proper management, worst place to work, no flexibility, no good compensation. If you come to office you have to only work can't even discuss and you have no right to speak up.

Pros

Bad company to join, No good points of this company, bad management

Cons

Not at all employee friendly, they treat like slaves

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shaw Academy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Shaw Academy with

Shaw Academy Reviews by Location

• Shaw Academy
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?