Shaw Academy

Shaw Academy Management reviews

Clear

Good pay

Nice work culture,people are collaborative . Different technologies to work on. Management mainly focus on business rather than technical things.overall a good product based company

No Job Security

The management has no value for Human Resource. There is no job security. Decision making are in few hands. I won’t recommend people to join just for the sake of high packages they offer.

Pros

Good package

Cons

Frequent firing.

Good company to work for

Overall good experience working at Shaw Academy, good management, but some time we need to extend our working hours once in a blue moon. Good salary, good work life balance. Good leave system. Overall good experience

Good Place to Learn

Good place to work. You work with some really sound people. The management is excellent and they really support employees to perform in their roles. The targets are high and which will push you to do good.

Not the place to work with

Shaw academy is hiring at peak and its an start up company in blore. Beware of its concepts by HR. they say we will pay you uncapped salary but trust me they only cheat by not paying you the variable pay. Not at all employee friendly company they release you without even giving you the reason why are you been terminated. Don't spoil your career by joining such a company. Managers play lot of politics and terminate you immediately without even discussion. They consider employee as slaves, and you have to only work and work. Bad environment, No good culture, no proper management, worst place to work, no flexibility, no good compensation. If you come to office you have to only work can't even discuss and you have no right to speak up.

Pros

Bad company to join, No good points of this company, bad management

Cons

Not at all employee friendly, they treat like slaves

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Shaw Academy?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shaw Academy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Shaw Academy with

Shaw Academy Reviews by Location

• Shaw Academy
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?