Shaw Academy

Shaw Academy Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.7Pay & Benefits

Na

Nice, good place to work, but no job security. Work culture is also good but too stress. Need to complete your assigned work and then leave office. They have defined time to login but log out only once you meet your target.

No Job Security

The management has no value for Human Resource. There is no job security. Decision making are in few hands. I won’t recommend people to join just for the sake of high packages they offer.

Pros

Good package

Cons

Frequent firing.

Great learning opportunity

Shaw Academy gives us plethora of opportunities to learn leadership skills. It gives one great opportunity to interact directly with the business and have open culture of getting involved in one's area of interest.

Good company to work for

Overall good experience working at Shaw Academy, good management, but some time we need to extend our working hours once in a blue moon. Good salary, good work life balance. Good leave system. Overall good experience

Awesome Experience

Wonderful company Awesome colleagues , Manager work life balance is just perfect Company gives so many facilities in campus and outside campus The company is actually a great place to work with. No doubt about it

Great company to work for

I have been working at Shaw Academy full-time for more than 4.3 years. A very inclusive and respectful work culture. People are warm but still mind their own business. Company policies are very clear about how people behave. It is very apparent in even everyday interactions. They also clearly hire only the best. People work hard but still have lives outside. Need to develop a Work From Home policy, Fun activities/sports. You're in the right place if you're hard working with the right attitude and skills.

Average

Growth in terms of handling global markets, slow advancement upwards inspite of hardwork, good incentive structure in the beginning but later on not provided inspite of achieving targets.

Pros

Work-life balance, exposure to global clients

Cons

Commissions not given inspite of achieving targets

Official response from Shaw Academy

July 2, 2018
Thank you for the review.We have paid all due commissions. I urge you to contact us to make sure that nothing was missed. If it is due it will be paid

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shaw Academy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Shaw Academy with

Shaw Academy Reviews by Location

• Shaw Academy
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?