Shoppers Stop Ltd

Shoppers Stop Ltd Employee Reviews

Its a good organization for a fresher who wants build there carrier on Retail industry. A lot to learn in this organization about customer satisfaction, loyalty program and sales targets.
A decent job with heavy profile name but the work culture is entirely different what is thought of to be a corporate culture. Be very professional if you have to survive here.
Pros
sometimes
Cons
extended hours
The managers are not good with other juniorsVery bad exprince they blam on you for everything happen in store the managers play politics between staff..very very cheap managers apponted there securty gards absue staff as well as managers aloso abuse staffs.
Pros
Cons
Very long hours
Hope i'll again get a chance to work with SHOPPER'S STOP. Most beautiful moment of my life to work the RAHEJA GROUP. Missing the environment, culture, Dept. Managers and colleagues over there.
Pros
Birthday Celebrations
Cons
Timely work
Upper management putting too much pressure on employees. And they want to cost cutting. Apart from this they dont have enough manpower so eventually you will get additional responsibility
During selection process they gave us a different pay structure and in offer letter they gave lesser. They only gave priority to the local employees .
nothing to specify ,hard work ,lots of work on an of the floor ,nothing to mention on these common forum, things are prity difficult for survival in t
Extremely pathetic work culture. A dedicated employee will be suppressed but someone who butters the authority can survive here. A lot of politics.
Pros
Genuinely did not find any.
Cons
Endless.
managment and time its a regular and its good expireance for me and i m in brand so my responsiblity is etc my workand his managment is a very excelent and my manager is a good person he gives me a tips for how to sale and how to complet your target and i learn in a many retail securites and about knowledge.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long time
Nothing to describe about company.In crucial time company not supported their employees and laid of them from Job.Have spent so many years in a company but management not hold us.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Shoppers Stop Ltd?
Non supportive during covid pandemic situation. Removed many employees from their rolls. Instead of supporting employees during crises, company was keen in cost saving project by removing employees.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
No job guaranty
1) shoppers stop is a brand of its own. 2)) if anybody wants to work in this company he/she should go ahead 3) benefits are provided by the company is good interms of health and all 4) no one would be motivating you even your leaders
Pros
Customers have a great amount of trust with shoppers stop which results in job satisfaction as well
Cons
Lack of motivation
overall Review it was a good experience for me. I learnt a lot things from shoppers stop. i have been taken India Retail Skill Training. there was a good management and workplace culture. It was job a most enjoyable part of my life.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
I really love my job that I work everywhere not only in shoppers stop ltd because I have learn lot of how to manage myself and to help my teammates +my career
Shoppers Stop stores have an unparalleled assortment of leading international and national brands in clothing for men, women, and kids, accessories, fragrances, cosmetics, footwear; home furnishing and decor products. The stores aim to provide shoppers a truly international shopping destination. At Shoppers Stop we follow a policy that is – "We are responsible for what we sell". We offer free and easy returns on most of the merchandise bought online
It is a great platform to work with better opportunity growth environment for the fresher who just completed their education company give a chance to enhance your personality
Pros
Great place for freshers
Cons
Job security is low
Retail skill, operations, sales, handlng team , solving customer queries, handling customer, doing upsale and cross sale. Received best employee award. Fulfilling targets.
Shoppers stop is a platform where you can learn real service agenda. Platform where you can grow easily if you deserve. *****************************
My personal opinion is shoppers stop give a chance to fresher candidate to prove themselves, and giving a opportunity to growth in career. If you are really talented person then he/she 100% surity to growth in career.
we all coworkers were very friendly with each other even with managers and customers and with great fun and enjoyment we treat every customer was also happy with our service. also, we provide additional information about brands and clothes for according to the needs of the customers and their comfort.
Happy working there as a Personal Shopper. Had good contacts and bonding with the customers. Facilities given to PS was really good. Management was very good to us.Also got good feedback from my team and management.
  1. Employee Reviews