Shoppers Stop Ltd logo
View all Shoppers Stop Ltd reviews

Shoppers Stop Ltd

Shoppers Stop Ltd Employee Review

Best place to work.

Always like to work in shoppers stop. We can work freely with freedom. All the management will give good support and we can always learn more things daily.

Pros

Good work culture

Same role

managment

managment and time its a regular and its good expireance for me and i m in brand so my responsiblity is etc my workand his managment is a very excelent and my manager is a good person he gives me a tips for how to sale and how to complet your target and i learn in a many retail securites and about knowledge.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

long time
Same role

Good platform for fresher candidate

My personal opinion is shoppers stop give a chance to fresher candidate to prove themselves, and giving a opportunity to growth in career. If you are really talented person then he/she 100% surity to growth in career.
Same location

lots of fun during sales

n my typical day of work, I would stock shelves, clean and disinfect, help customers choose gifts and items for themselves. I would also hand out coupons, and give out discount coupons giving the customers. The management was good, I was a seasonal worker. The store was very crowded with people sometimes, and I feel like that is sometimes overwhelming but I can handle it. I do feel like the hardest part of the job was if there was some sort of inconvenience for the customer, and it is hard to fulfill their needs.

Pros

snacks, parties

Cons

unexpected night shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shoppers Stop Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Shoppers Stop Ltd with