Shoppers Stop Ltd
Shoppers Stop Ltd Employee Review

November 27, 2014
I have learned a lot from the company especially the training provided by the organization in the duaration of 15 days helped me to spend my time productively. The hard task is to receiving the stock. Rewards and recognition is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Issue of vouchers quarterly.
Cons
April 21, 2021
Same role
Customer Care Associate (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Good experience working with Shoppers Stop. We were having fun. We had a great team of floor manager and employees. We used to work togather as a team to achive our goals.
January 6, 2021
Same role
CUSTOMER CARE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) - Bangalore
Its a good organization for a fresher who wants build there carrier on Retail industry. A lot to learn in this organization about customer satisfaction, loyalty program and sales targets.
March 16, 2021
Same location
Customer Care Executive (Current Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
Company is nice and great Invorment to workIn streamTeam work also greatThey didn't give u lot pressure Always appreciate but somewhat the timing of shifts r not good.
Pros
Free tea
Cons
Long shifts 9hours and above
  1. Every person is alloted with their respective departments so their will be no confusion about which task they should handle.