Shoppers Stop Ltd logo
View all Shoppers Stop Ltd reviews

Shoppers Stop Ltd

Shoppers Stop Ltd Employee Review

Good company

Good company and also maintain deciplain to attending customer service and also good department managers in company to support the sales representatives tell every customer is important to our company.

Same role

Productive and a good place to work

It was fast paced work place and all the employees were friendly and cooperative. Everybody helps each other. It helped me to prosper and also helped me to increase my competencies.
Same role

lots of fun during sales

n my typical day of work, I would stock shelves, clean and disinfect, help customers choose gifts and items for themselves. I would also hand out coupons, and give out discount coupons giving the customers. The management was good, I was a seasonal worker. The store was very crowded with people sometimes, and I feel like that is sometimes overwhelming but I can handle it. I do feel like the hardest part of the job was if there was some sort of inconvenience for the customer, and it is hard to fulfill their needs.

Pros

snacks, parties

Cons

unexpected night shifts
Same location

Fun work place

Convinceing the customer's Achieving the goals Excellent management Work place culture cool,healthy good communicationsAchieving the targets in the jobThe most enjoyable part of the job is Achieving all the targets at the end of the month

Pros

Salary

Cons

Full-time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shoppers Stop Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Shoppers Stop Ltd with