Shoppers Stop Ltd
Shoppers Stop Ltd Employee Review

September 10, 2015
usually my shift is over at 8,O'clock evening, but sometimes I do straight shift from morning 10:30am to 10:00 pm, I am comfortable with this Time. I learnd sales,floor management,team handling,PICS,Goods In warding and Out warding,Global Count. My management is very cooperative,always ready to best support and help. I dont think so is there any hardest part of the job, just think,concentrate,follow and start working with energy and joy. I always enjoy my job,I love my work and complete with energy and Passion. After completing my First citizen task, I got offer by my management LUNCH with my Unit head, and also got Gift Voucher's I
Pros
free lunch with Unit head, after completing my target got offer by My Management
Cons
usually my shift is over at 8, O'clock evening, but sometimes I do straight shift from morning 10:30am to 10:00 pm, I am comfortable with this Time
December 2, 2019
Sales Executive (Current Employee) - Gour city noida
Management is very bad in shoperstop nostaff happy with there managers. And don't want to recommend to work with shoperstop its not for all stores this is specifically for shoperstop gour city noida.
November 9, 2018
Accounts Executive (Current Employee) - Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Shoppers stop is socially responsible company Good management and working as team work. Shoppers stop value good camper another copy Respected company
September 22, 2017
Senior Java Developer (Current Employee) - Noida, Uttar Pradesh
A typical day at work when stayed late in office along with my 1 year baby for project delivery. I have learned technology, management skill and team work.
Pros
Good working culture
Cons
No process to move and shift project
  1. I always enjoy my work with lots of energy,I like to sale the products, i know ad-hone sale, suggestive sale, up sale