Shoppers Stop Ltd
Shoppers Stop Ltd Employee Review

April 26, 2012
(1) n/a(2) here everyone can learn a lot abt retail factor which is useful in retail like VM,promotional activity, customer handling,operational activity,retail mathmatics.(3)management is also good because everyone divided ,doing his work very best manner.(4) here every performance judge by BSC score so handle each parameter is too hard.(5) meeting with senior every day is very enjoyable.
Pros
very comfertable timing shift..
Cons
salery not proper according to qualification..
August 1, 2020
Same role
Fashion Assistant (Former Employee) - Ahmedabad, Gujarat
managment and time its a regular and its good expireance for me and i m in brand so my responsiblity is etc my workand his managment is a very excelent and my manager is a good person he gives me a tips for how to sale and how to complet your target and i learn in a many retail securites and about knowledge.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long time
June 6, 2020
Same role
FASHION ASSISTANT (Former Employee) - RANCHI
My personal opinion is shoppers stop give a chance to fresher candidate to prove themselves, and giving a opportunity to growth in career. If you are really talented person then he/she 100% surity to growth in career.
December 29, 2020
Same location
Unit Admin and Maintenance Head (Current Employee) - Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
A decent job with heavy profile name but the work culture is entirely different what is thought of to be a corporate culture. Be very professional if you have to survive here.
Pros
sometimes
Cons
extended hours
  1. it is not as company it is just like an instution where every body can learn with freedom.