Shoppers Stop Ltd
Shoppers Stop Ltd Employee Review

Its good to be a part of Shoppers stop after MBA

May 28, 2013
started my career with shoppers stop, everyday is a new day with new customers, types of sellings, cross sellings, inventory management, team management, cashiering, floor operations. most enjoyable part is the dignity, a spirit to become something, I have earned something basic which is essential to become a successful manager.
August 1, 2020
Same role
Fashion Assistant (Former Employee) - Ahmedabad, Gujarat
managment and time its a regular and its good expireance for me and i m in brand so my responsiblity is etc my workand his managment is a very excelent and my manager is a good person he gives me a tips for how to sale and how to complet your target and i learn in a many retail securites and about knowledge.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long time
June 6, 2020
Same role
FASHION ASSISTANT (Former Employee) - RANCHI
My personal opinion is shoppers stop give a chance to fresher candidate to prove themselves, and giving a opportunity to growth in career. If you are really talented person then he/she 100% surity to growth in career.
December 2, 2019
Same location
Sales Executive (Current Employee) - Gour city noida
Management is very bad in shoperstop nostaff happy with there managers. And don't want to recommend to work with shoperstop its not for all stores this is specifically for shoperstop gour city noida.
  1. Its good to be a part of Shoppers stop after MBA