Shoppers Stop Ltd
Shoppers Stop Ltd Employee Review

Learning while you are earning very good

April 5, 2016
A good place to work as you never been at pressure at any time, colleagues are supportive and friendly, learned about team leading, cash management, employee engagement,, hardest part is that you stay there at very long time i.e. either your in comfort zone or you are getting promotions.
December 12, 2019
Same role
SENIOR FASHION ASSISTANT (Former Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
good overall experience,and i learnt lot of from personally ,and also taken guidane from my autorities about our future how to improve sustainbilly grow our career
September 30, 2013
Same role
Senior Fashion Assistant (Current Employee) - Bangalore, KA
In this two yrs.I have a very good work experience in shoppers stop and i have learnt a lot in floor by handling different brands of private labels and i worked under CSD (customer service desk), VM( visual merchandise), PICS (perpetual inventory control system) and currently working under department manager. I enjoyed a lot in floor because as a senior fashion assistant got additional responsibility to train new comers about shopper stop and all the aspects which are related to Men's formal department and totally my roll in department as a supervisor.
December 2, 2019
Same location
Sales Executive (Current Employee) - Gour city noida
Management is very bad in shoperstop nostaff happy with there managers. And don't want to recommend to work with shoperstop its not for all stores this is specifically for shoperstop gour city noida.
  1. Learning while you are earning very good