Shoppers Stop Ltd
Shoppers Stop Ltd Employee Review

Love to work the organization

November 16, 2020
Hope i'll again get a chance to work with SHOPPER'S STOP. Most beautiful moment of my life to work the RAHEJA GROUP. Missing the environment, culture, Dept. Managers and colleagues over there.
Pros
Birthday Celebrations
Cons
Timely work
February 28, 2020
Sales Associative (Former Employee) - Samrala, Punjab
I was supposed to be alert and active all the time i was at work. Really good experience. I believe in ‘Expert was once a beginner’. Looking for another great experience for life.
January 3, 2019
Sales Associate (Former Employee) - mumbai,malad,india
First of all, I like to thanks shoppers stop because from there I learn a lot and got too much experience and I am very happy to work there good company management and all very good.
Pros
nothing free
Cons
Salary
March 23, 2018
Sales Associate (Former Employee) - india
Thanks to my previous organization.I have learned lots of things from there.As like how to deal with the customer, manage the stock, display the visual accessories, inventory in a physical and mechanical way.Every beginning of the day I will do dusting first and go to the manager asks for floor offer.try to achieve the target.At night I will share the sale record in the group.When i have not achieved the day target then it was hard to achieve the monthly target.if the monthly target is achieved it was enjoyable for me.
  1. Love to work the organization