Shoppers Stop Ltd
Shoppers Stop Ltd Employee Review

December 2, 2019
Management is very bad in shoperstop nostaff happy with there managers. And don't want to recommend to work with shoperstop its not for all stores this is specifically for shoperstop gour city noida.
April 8, 2020
Same role
Sales Executive (Former Employee) - Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana
I have joined as a sales executive person in shoppers stop pvt.ltd.My job was sale the branded apperals which I enjoyed mostly.But it is a completely standing job which was tough part in the job.They assigned targets every month to the employees most of the time I achieved my targets.
November 8, 2019
Same role
Sales Executive (Former Employee) - Porvorim, Goa
Shoppers stop ltd. is a good company to work as it has all brands under one roof.The one can learn so many things.Get to know how management works, sales ( increase or decrease), competition etc.The Shoppers stop also keeps physical activities like indoor and outdoor games.
November 9, 2018
Same location
Accounts Executive (Current Employee) - Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Shoppers stop is socially responsible company Good management and working as team work. Shoppers stop value good camper another copy Respected company
  1. Management is very bad in shoperstop gourcity noida. My overall experience is very bad with store managemene.