Shoppers Stop Ltd logo
Shoppers Stop Ltd
View all Shoppers Stop Ltd reviews

Shoppers Stop Ltd

Shoppers Stop Ltd Employee Review

productive and fun work palace

not enough salary and not growth in this company The enjoyable moment at friendship day when we all making greeting cards for each other

Cons

Same role

Shopper stop is very good platform for work full time with your co-caricature activity

Shoppers Stop Ltd has a enough good working calture. Expect its sale time. I learned about how to deal customer acording to there moods. Management is fine.

Pros

Free tea

Cons

Launch brake
Same location

A good place to growth career with good earnings

Shoppers Stop stores have an unparalleled assortment of leading international and national brands in clothing for men, women, and kids, accessories, fragrances, cosmetics, footwear; home furnishing and decor products. The stores aim to provide shoppers a truly international shopping destination. At Shoppers Stop we follow a policy that is – "We are responsible for what we sell". We offer free and easy returns on most of the merchandise bought online
Same location

Worked in well environment in shoppers stop

I joined shoppers stop 8 years back and my experience was quite good there. I joined there as customer executive. The environment of my work place in shoppers stop was quite good. Great administration and great collegues.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shoppers Stop Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Shoppers Stop Ltd with

• Shoppers Stop Ltd
  • productive and fun work palace