Shoppers Stop Ltd logo
View all Shoppers Stop Ltd reviews

Shoppers Stop Ltd

Shoppers Stop Ltd Employee Review

Productive workplace

while entering store I punch my hand to bio matrix after that i entered on Floor & see Everything is proper or nt abt setup later we do anthem after anthem we r in floor to stand floor to do the business at 11" o Clock, I learned so many thing how to communicate with customer, Leadership, team work, Customer service Any fest is going on that time we enjoy most bcz we get brakfast, on that time....7 we enjoy to do the business on fest time

Pros

Cons

10 hours working

managment

managment and time its a regular and its good expireance for me and i m in brand so my responsiblity is etc my workand his managment is a very excelent and my manager is a good person he gives me a tips for how to sale and how to complet your target and i learn in a many retail securites and about knowledge.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

long time
Same role

Good platform for fresher candidate

My personal opinion is shoppers stop give a chance to fresher candidate to prove themselves, and giving a opportunity to growth in career. If you are really talented person then he/she 100% surity to growth in career.

Productive and fun atmosphere

Very nice environment.i learnt so many things when I was in shopperstop. Like to receive the stocks.i did it correctly.top level managers are very friendly.

Pros

Culture is very nice

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shoppers Stop Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Shoppers Stop Ltd with