Shoppers Stop Ltd
Shoppers Stop Ltd Employee Review

Sales associates

January 6, 2014
= Handle three departments (Ethnicwear, Non-Apparels & Menswear) at Shopper's Stop as a Customer Care Associate (Sales). = How to interact with customers & how we fulfill their requirements. = I said shopper's is the one of the bestest management in all other leading retail organaisation. = Co-workers are so helpful & co-ordinate well. To help out the New Joinees into the Organizations by giving knowledge of Products as Per the standard. = Keep healthy and good relationship with the Customers and Colleagues for better prospect of the organization.
April 21, 2021
Same roleSame location
Customer Care Associate (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Good experience working with Shoppers Stop. We were having fun. We had a great team of floor manager and employees. We used to work togather as a team to achive our goals.
January 6, 2021
Same role
CUSTOMER CARE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) - Bangalore
Its a good organization for a fresher who wants build there carrier on Retail industry. A lot to learn in this organization about customer satisfaction, loyalty program and sales targets.
June 7, 2020
Same location
Senior cashier and executive (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Retail skill, operations, sales, handlng team , solving customer queries, handling customer, doing upsale and cross sale. Received best employee award. Fulfilling targets.