Shoppers Stop Ltd logo
View all Shoppers Stop Ltd reviews

Shoppers Stop Ltd

Shoppers Stop Ltd Employee Review

Sales with good environment

in this company working days is 6 including sunday i learned sales skills ,manage team, solve customer issue , convincing power, etc..company management is good tehey manage to every part of this company and they help us every time. co-workers are very supportable. the most enjoyable part of the day is every day of sales time and company team meeting.

Same role

fantastic job

we need to show the fabrics customers demand. the lean process is very significant so that the employee is responsible for a particular slot. the interaction between the employee and customer is very friendly.

Cons

work should be done standing
Same role

Big name in market. Balance work and personal life. Supportive and experience people around us to guid same help us to developed. Good collect of brand in store to cover up tje market.

Pros

Productive place to work

Cons

Nothing.
Same location

Management is very bad in shoperstop gourcity noida. My overall experience is very bad with store managemene.

Management is very bad in shoperstop nostaff happy with there managers. And don't want to recommend to work with shoperstop its not for all stores this is specifically for shoperstop gour city noida.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shoppers Stop Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Shoppers Stop Ltd with