Shoppers Stop Ltd logo
Shoppers Stop Ltd
View all Shoppers Stop Ltd reviews

Shoppers Stop Ltd

Shoppers Stop Ltd Employee Review

This is my first organization so I am unsure if every organization works with such a monarch type of management. Not even a single day there was when I said that I was happy with the job but was happy for the people who took the leap ahead and left the organization for good. The standard operations procedures followed seem to be dated back to 18th century and they never seem to be likable as well when its concerned with the target consumers. The work pressure is divided in an uneven way. The work culture is poor. There are many who are unhappy with the organisation and leave the organization resulting in employee turnover which I suppose surpasses Infosys. But the top management couldn't care less. There is no point in being loyal to the company. The work strain is very much and the salary structure is very deceptive. In the end one ends up getting really low, enough to live and eat but nothing more. One is sometimes required to work more hours than designated work hours though there is no extra pay for extra time. The probation period is six months and though I have completed 10 months I haven't got any confirmation letter. Well the organization had no HR for two months though being the biggest in Hyderabad among other shopper stops. Overall the organization is very unfair and I wouldn't recommend people to join this organization.

Same role

Fun work place

Convinceing the customer's Achieving the goals Excellent management Work place culture cool,healthy good communicationsAchieving the targets in the jobThe most enjoyable part of the job is Achieving all the targets at the end of the month

Pros

Salary

Cons

Full-time
Same role

Experience to the world of retail.

Good experience working with Shoppers Stop. We were having fun. We had a great team of floor manager and employees. We used to work togather as a team to achive our goals.
Same location

Over all good

Company is nice and great Invorment to workIn streamTeam work also greatThey didn't give u lot pressure Always appreciate but somewhat the timing of shifts r not good.

Pros

Free tea

Cons

Long shifts 9hours and above

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shoppers Stop Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Shoppers Stop Ltd with

• Shoppers Stop Ltd
  • Shady organisation. Hierarchical differentiation. Poor job culture. Poor salary structure.