Shoppers Stop Ltd logo
Shoppers Stop Ltd
View all Shoppers Stop Ltd reviews

Shoppers Stop Ltd

Shoppers Stop Ltd Employee Review

The most amazing place to work.

Always feel regret about resigning this company but due to my personal issue bound to leave this great organizations. The best management team with great and effective leaders. Never face any issue during my whole tenure. only the hardest part of this job was my family life and timing. Lots of growth and learning opportunities. Supportive and friendly Managers and boss. Wages was not so good but due to working culture every employee is happy. The most lovely part was different activities for the employee. I still miss this organizations.

Pros

free snacks

Cons

Breaks, off day and Health care was awesome

Same role

Fun work place

Convinceing the customer's Achieving the goals Excellent management Work place culture cool,healthy good communicationsAchieving the targets in the jobThe most enjoyable part of the job is Achieving all the targets at the end of the month

Pros

Salary

Cons

Full-time
Same role

Experience to the world of retail.

Good experience working with Shoppers Stop. We were having fun. We had a great team of floor manager and employees. We used to work togather as a team to achive our goals.
Same location

Wokspace is good

Shoppers stop is one of the excellent retail company in india it provides motivative tranning program for there employee which helps them in performing a challenging role in retail sector .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shoppers Stop Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Shoppers Stop Ltd with

• Shoppers Stop Ltd
  • The most amazing place to work.