Shoppers Stop Ltd
Shoppers Stop Ltd Employee Review

Very profesional and fun work place

June 22, 2017
The company is very good. And provide a nice atmosphere to work. The salary of the employes was not so good, but they provide a very friendly environment.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
January 14, 2020
Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Inorbit Mall
It was fast paced work place and all the employees were friendly and cooperative. Everybody helps each other. It helped me to prosper and also helped me to increase my competencies.
September 8, 2019
Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
Good company and also maintain deciplain to attending customer service and also good department managers in company to support the sales representatives tell every customer is important to our company.
March 25, 2019
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) - visakhapatnam, INDIA
n my typical day of work, I would stock shelves, clean and disinfect, help customers choose gifts and items for themselves. I would also hand out coupons, and give out discount coupons giving the customers. The management was good, I was a seasonal worker. The store was very crowded with people sometimes, and I feel like that is sometimes overwhelming but I can handle it. I do feel like the hardest part of the job was if there was some sort of inconvenience for the customer, and it is hard to fulfill their needs.
Pros
snacks, parties
Cons
unexpected night shifts
  1. Very profesional and fun work place