Shoppers Stop Ltd

Shoppers Stop Ltd Employee Reviews

Friendly environment supportive management

Great experience shopper Stop Ltd Give me great personality Talk to customer fear less Problem solving nature to give me How to approach customer, cross selling ,add on seling, different type of traning build my confidence thank you

Amazing Flatform for learning. Productive

Shoppers Stop is an ocean of learning, best place to learn and improve knowledge. Working environment is really good.Opportunities for career growth & leaning.Managers were really helpful & supportive.

Pros

Training sessions & assessment

If you don't wanna grow it's best.

You will have a specific job by name and designation but you will have to do everything whatever they say you if you want to survive but you will be paid for only a specific role you have to be sale staff, cashier, make calls to customer, build relationships with customer and every possible work which they can take from you but you won't get paid.

Pros

Just few times they think about us and make us happy

Cons

Lots of work load, stressful environment, no one understands the problem or listen.

Fun work place

Convinceing the customer's Achieving the goals Excellent management Work place culture cool,healthy good communicationsAchieving the targets in the jobThe most enjoyable part of the job is Achieving all the targets at the end of the month

Pros

Salary

Cons

Full-time

Nil

Work culture was good. Management and working environment was good.Daily basis task very challenging and learning things, overall I was happy to worked.

Pros

Nill

Cons

Nill

Experience to the world of retail.

Good experience working with Shoppers Stop. We were having fun. We had a great team of floor manager and employees. We used to work togather as a team to achive our goals.

Shoppers stop ltd is very goods place for job

Shoppers stop LTD culture is very funtastic because there are staff after join us very happy shoppers stop rules is funtastic and by staff fever time to time take leave and time to time take action achieve that target

Pros

Shoppers stop all staff give tha time for lunch more than one hour

Cons

No there are office time is not long fix time for all staff

Great working relationship with good to manager

Good after all my time to great management Team very honrable manager team to help for the employee thinking about your future is to great opportunity in your career growth thank shoppers stop

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

Short

Over all good

Company is nice and great Invorment to workIn streamTeam work also greatThey didn't give u lot pressure Always appreciate but somewhat the timing of shifts r not good.

Pros

Free tea

Cons

Long shifts 9hours and above

Productive workplace

Good place to work. There is no much exposure to personal shopper.Although you'll earn good incentive depending on the target achievement per month.

Jobs at Shoppers Stop Ltd

See more jobs

Excellent to work.

Its a good organization for a fresher who wants build there carrier on Retail industry. A lot to learn in this organization about customer satisfaction, loyalty program and sales targets.

Work pressure is sudden and unpredictable

A decent job with heavy profile name but the work culture is entirely different what is thought of to be a corporate culture. Be very professional if you have to survive here.

Pros

sometimes

Cons

extended hours

Very bad work place

The managers are not good with other juniorsVery bad exprince they blam on you for everything happen in store the managers play politics between staff..very very cheap managers apponted there securty gards absue staff as well as managers aloso abuse staffs.

Pros

Cons

Very long hours

Love to work the organization

Hope i'll again get a chance to work with SHOPPER'S STOP. Most beautiful moment of my life to work the RAHEJA GROUP. Missing the environment, culture, Dept. Managers and colleagues over there.

Pros

Birthday Celebrations

Cons

Timely work

Extremely pressure.

Upper management putting too much pressure on employees. And they want to cost cutting. Apart from this they dont have enough manpower so eventually you will get additional responsibility

Working environment is good but the salary structure is not good.As per qualification they gave dissatisfactory job.

During selection process they gave us a different pay structure and in offer letter they gave lesser. They only gave priority to the local employees .

Multi tasking

nothing to specify ,hard work ,lots of work on an of the floor ,nothing to mention on these common forum, things are prity difficult for survival in t

Not at all to be recommended.

Extremely pathetic work culture. A dedicated employee will be suppressed but someone who butters the authority can survive here. A lot of politics.

Pros

Genuinely did not find any.

Cons

Endless.

managment

managment and time its a regular and its good expireance for me and i m in brand so my responsiblity is etc my workand his managment is a very excelent and my manager is a good person he gives me a tips for how to sale and how to complet your target and i learn in a many retail securites and about knowledge.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

long time

No Job security

Nothing to describe about company.In crucial time company not supported their employees and laid of them from Job.Have spent so many years in a company but management not hold us.

No job safety

Non supportive during covid pandemic situation. Removed many employees from their rolls. Instead of supporting employees during crises, company was keen in cost saving project by removing employees.

Pros

Friendly environment

Cons

No job guaranty

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shoppers Stop Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Shoppers Stop Ltd with

• Shoppers Stop Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?