Shoppers Stop Ltd

Shoppers Stop Ltd Employee Reviews in Agra, Uttar Pradesh

huge learning prospective personal development quick promotions great working condition fun work place interacting with new people on daily basis target oriented work culture respect for work and senior management
Pros
growth
Cons
salary
Shoppers stop is very great place to work in retail as a department store in india.i learn many more from shoppers stop. But I wants to use my learning and utilize my knowledge.
This is very productive place, here I learnt so many things, the most enjoyable part of the job, we meet with different types of persons that help us to know the different kind of persons we provide them happiness gives them delight services, co-workers are very helpful, our management always support us to give our best, also brief about new things and updates related to our industry, here, i learnt how to handle customers queries, how to manage stock, team and working here my communication skills get enhanced. The hardest part of the job when customers want to do from us those things those are not possible like exchange that's very hard situation but we have developed ourselves to handle these types of situation also another hardest part is when customer entry is high we can't serve all the customer at same time.
Pros
have desired to learn things and for trannings because of low footfall.
Cons
not a big store limited learnnings.
very good management in SSL. and i fully comfortable at this job. and the security level is high. I am enjoy and learned by SSL
This is a leading company in retail,it deserves it.my working experience with this company will be memorable.This is an eployee oriented company.
Pros
good environment
Cons
slow growth
When I was handdle first time men's department. It was very tough job for me to handdle a team of 20 members and solve their issues & quairies.