Shoppers Stop Ltd

Shoppers Stop Ltd Employee Reviews in Chandigarh, Chandigarh

A good organization to work with and one can have a handful of experience on everything possible. Possible chances of growth and variations are there with job rotation
I got good learning experience in Shoppers stop. Its good organization to working. All the team members are working as team for smooth operations. I strongly recommend to work in the organization like Shoppers stop.
Shoppers Stop Ltd has a enough good working calture. Expect its sale time. I learned about how to deal customer acording to there moods. Management is fine.
Pros
Free tea
Cons
Launch brake
Shoppers stop offers one of the most professional work environments one can ask for. I enjoyed every bit of my job here and had to leave as I was relocating.
Stock Receiving, Control Inventories, Sometimes working independently as well as in team. The hardest part of the job is impress customer and working time. the management of our company are more cooperative with employees or our customers the most enjoyable moments of the job is extra curricular activities in our company.
Cons
12-13 Hrs
there is little presser in sales period on cca. othervise good working enviroment.
Cons
work with the shopper stop and know the world of retail management are good and help to learn all the step of work and give guideline how to learn ti and do it
Pros
free lunch
Cons
average time