Shoppers Stop Ltd

Shoppers Stop Ltd Employee Reviews in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

It's good retail company.they maintained good standards.. but long time standing is drawback, they won't allow to take leaves in case of emergency situations,
Good to working in shoppers stop nice working environment structure. Good salary. Employee benefit is good. Good management team, Increment also good
Good and best place to work.joined for grow in the field of retail industry and ssl Is one of the best retailers in india and presents on all major cities.
I have a work experience in Australia as a sales assistant in a supermarket in point cook.I know to handle different customers and i am able to lift heavy loads.I will be perfect and remains dedicated to the work involved.
its a best place starting the career but there is should be no option for career growth , they usually use said that you have lots of job appraisal , but no an pass in that assessment.
Pros
learning
Cons
grwoth
I learned to manage jobs priority.Management is essential and had a broader role in my profile.Workplace culture is just fun. The most enjoyable part of the job is learning new things every day.
it is a robust organization with fixed ethics centered towards satiation of customers. challenging roles with high learning potential. fun place to put your personal skills too.
Pros
discounts, hikes in sales
Cons
too tiring floor job
One of the best Indian Fashion retailer. You can enjoy working in Shoppers Stop. Work experience in Shoppers Stop is just Amazing.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Salary is bit low
Very encouraging and caring management team Great company to work
Pros
Learning opportunities
Cons
Nope..
wonderful experience WOW .... The respect the our values and consider a part of family gave chances for grow ..
shoppers stop is leading retailer in India - I learnt lot of things such as how the CCA would be prepare before attending the customer/Store opening, importance for SOP,Logistics,shrinkage, top management aim is to satisfy the customer needs and fun in CCA work environment.
Pros
gud co-worker and products
Cons
worst store management.
initial days more exiting to work in shoppers stop but the days pass on after a few months later I really hate the top management in my store. I don't believe that there is career growth in this organization. but the process which i learnt in shoppers stop is really amazing experience and my co-workers are really good becaz few of them are my colleague and most of them are same age as I am.
Pros
Cons
no career growth
-good working condition -good supports form superior -innovator are always welcome -meetings and games -freedom to work -immediate awards for innovators
Pros
uniform
Cons
target