Shoppers Stop Ltd

Shoppers Stop Ltd Employee Reviews in Jalandhar, Punjab

we all coworkers were very friendly with each other even with managers and customers and with great fun and enjoyment we treat every customer was also happy with our service. also, we provide additional information about brands and clothes for according to the needs of the customers and their comfort.
My job responsibilities included- Advising & serving customers. Processing payments. Assisting customers in order to help them find what they need. Ensuring stock levels are well maintained. Promoting store cards or special offers And i loved doing the job what-so-ever
shoppers stop was very good organization for me . i have learn lots of thing from this organization . work culture and environment is very good for learning .
I feel so lucky that i'm being completely independant person by doing job and i'm a positive thinker. Moreever , i enjoy workplace with positive attitude even in the tough and busy times.
Nice place to work Exclusive store Management is very approachable Worked here as a assistant store manager Got three promotions with ucb
Great Place to work and Learn and really enjoying here to work management is really co-operative.operative. Learnt how to manage operation
Pros
work culture
Cons
Salary
As a fresher i learn so many thing in retail. i work most of all domain and profile here. All the management was good and work culture also.
Pros
work culture
Cons
Less Salary
its a very good company....I learned so many things from this company and from seniors...
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a