Shoppers Stop Ltd

Shoppers Stop Ltd Employee Reviews in New Delhi, Delhi

Shoppers Stop very good place for learning for multiple work task and customer delight and Employment delight activities and work appreciation product knowledge system work
Pros
1 hour lunch time
Cons
9 hours working time
Awsome place....awesome people.....u get a lot of free time.....no pressure....not so good money n perks....but if u are unskilled...u must start with a company like ss
Pros
No pressure
Cons
Less salary
It's good place to do job here.good work culture and good opportunity for career growth.here is good salary as per the retail . Great and supportive management.
Cons
9 hourse shift it's good one no longer shift
In the beginning when i joined the company. i was given eight stores of average 30000 sq ft area and the biggest store was of 70000 sq ft area, to look after the maintenance of all. The stores were not at one place they were separated in three malls so that was the biggest challenge i faced over there to execute maintenance works at one time. Managing staffs of 30 at one place and upto 13 at other place was also a typical job .difficult to take supervision on staffs but after sometimes i overcame with all these stuffs and made myself adaptive in eveey conditions.
great place to learn about retail and knowledge of mechandise the best thing is that company provides 15 days training programme to every employee and give certification for that.
i was a part timer in the beginning and converted to a full time employee, good place to learn about retail and products. shopper stop is one of the leading brands in retail and recommendation to all those who wish to start their retail career with this company
Pros
good work environment
Cons
They need a person who can work there only in sales period. Sunday was very crowde day. management was good hardest part was time management. enjoyable part was when your team members with you.
Pros
good work
Cons
bad management
people should work in this company because you can learn many thing from this company
sales is all about giving the maximum satisfaction to all the customers, and endorse the company brand and to uplift the sales of the product.
1. I will never say typical day but yes i have faced many (mostly all day) challenging day in my working day, where i had limited source but i have to give 100% performance and i have never loose my hurt and till the time i always delivered my best and many time i have been rewarded by management. 2.every thing i have learned from my current company, how i have to plan for work and how i have to organize them, meaning of leadership, how i have to build up a team and how i have to motivate them, and measure part of my learning is how i have to achieve the target and inventory management. 3. I have a very good experience with my management, management is really very helpful and cooperative. 4. nothing. 5.every work in retail is enjoyable but must you have to change your way of thinking.
Pros
many time i have done lunch with my boss.
Cons
during sale mostly all day i worked till late night.
as a department manager my key responsibility are very high because my am handling non app category which contribute the 30 % sale in to store sale. so i have to manage my department carefully and punctually . but i am lucky that i am having good staff as well as company which help me to achieve the targets of my department.
Pros
free lunches and transportation
I have learned many positive aspects in the sector of retail maintaining customer relations, providing good services to customers. Management there was very innovative and cooperative. Very much supportive and informative about their work. The most enjoyable part of the job is when knowing that you targets are being easily achieved.
Pros
friendly environment, refreshment time.